ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My LTR experience so far

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

banana07
Member of Standing

My LTR experience so far

Post by banana07 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 am

Okaaaay.. here is my experience with LTR application so far..

Applied in August, and a month later they sent me a letter that my residency is missing 1 days to count toward the 60 months in total!!!! the application was opened by them a month after my application was submitted, however, they counted from the date of receiving the application (1 day before my full 60 months), and rejected the application and returned NO documents and said if I wish (not to give up), you can submit new application, and your application will go to the end of the queue and your will start from scratch.. so far over a month wasted waiting for them.. lesson learned.. and also for the beneficiary of the new applicants! watch for submission dates!
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: My LTR experience so far

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 am

@ banana07
Sorry to hear about ur rejection and i hope you have learned ur lesson. Alot of people do not understand and they start giving up the irish civil service but the fact is "Why people do not do their home work at first plave, waste their time and others".
So for every one else, if the law is 60 months, make sure ur 60 months are up. A day or 2 doesn't make any difference if u apply late.

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: My LTR experience so far

Post by banana07 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks Calvin - the day was in a gap between stamp, un noticeable hence the submission of application.. true, up to 2 weeks delay in submitting an application wont make any difference.. its just the excitement that took my patience away :)
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia