ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Approval letter - No GNIB in Northern Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stanic

Naturalisation Approval letter - No GNIB in Northern Ireland

Post by Stanic » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:22 am

Anyone in Northern Ireland who has gone through the Irish Naturalisation process of a non-EEA spouse, through Treaty Rights etc, what did you do when you received the approval letter asking for the €950 fee, and GNIB Card, and Original Irish Travel Document (if applicable?).

My wife did immigration through the UK Home Office and doesn't have the GNIB or the Travel Document.

Many thanks

KingdomMan

Re: Naturalisation Approval letter - No GNIB in Northern Ire

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Stanic wrote:Anyone in Northern Ireland who has gone through the Irish Naturalisation process of a non-EEA spouse, through Treaty Rights etc, what did you do when you received the approval letter asking for the €950 fee, and GNIB Card, and Original Irish Travel Document (if applicable?).

My wife did immigration through the UK Home Office and doesn't have the GNIB or the Travel Document.

Many thanks
You're only required to send back in documents relevant to your case. If you do not have a GNIB nor a Travel document (for people with refugee status), you should just send in the fees and maybe passport photos if you were asked to.

Stanic

Re: Naturalisation Approval letter - No GNIB in Northern Ire

Post by Stanic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

Ok thanks, I was worried that they may need something alternate, but they all ready have copies of her Residence Permit etc.