ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALISATION BY ZAMBRANO

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

NATURALISATION BY ZAMBRANO

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:06 am

Hi i got stamp 4 for 3 years on behalf of irish born child so i was wondering after 3 years can i apply for naturalisation?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: NATURALISATION BY ZAMBRANO

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 am

@ Zohaibmustafa

Why are you posting the same question again & again like below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1218772

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1208836

Mate, I know u r in bit hurry to get the Irish passport but remember there is a time for everything. Keep waiting and u will get it one day, if not caught by the Gaurds on drink driving, like you previously were....

Please make sure NOT to duplicate the posts. The law and the expert members opinion is not gona change. No matter how many time you post the same question....

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 am

I post the same wuestion coz i did not get any reply. And who told u i got caught drink driving. U must be in hurry to post stuff which isnt true so make sure u get ur facts right. Go post it to someone ealse post who got caught drink driving but it defo wasnt me. OR U SURE ITS NOT YOU WHO GOT CAUGHT DRINK DRIVING

janesx
Newly Registered

Post by janesx » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:I post the same wuestion coz i did not get any reply
Then the procedure is to raise the thread, simple!
Ask: any extra info Does anyone else have a personal experience in this situation? Stuff like that. NO TO POST MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME QUESTION! :evil:

With all of the changes the INIS have been making in the student visa process is only fair they would take 5min to introduce an IELTS level written/spoken English exam followed by basic questions about Irish culture before granting anyone with citizenship. Its a shame some many people with shit English like you are free to apply (and some are granted) to become a naturalized citizen. Shocking!

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:08 pm

@ Zohaibmustafa

Man, the world is too small and you think after having below in your file, you should be getting Irish citizenship.... ? (NO WAY)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... ml#p981848

It would be a great shame to the Irish nation when people like you get the honor to be Irish.

Sort out your mess before you even think to be Irish citizen... And remember ALWAYS talk with FACTS not with STUPIDITY...

Good Luck...

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 am

hahaha yous are two funny people which really made me laureally made me laugh tonight. i can post whatever i like. at least im not a geeky who just sit on their arses all the timebehind computer and look for argue. if u have nothing to say then better button it instead of talking shite. hope u gu get that in ur thick skull and STHU