ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation process

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bluemoon2

naturalisation process

Post by bluemoon2 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:13 am

Hi guys, long story short , i applied for citizenship 6 months ago , got acknowlegdement and second stage letters and then they asked me for renewed GNIB card copy which i sent promptly , today i sent them email as 6 months has gone and i got this reply ,
::: Your application is currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether it meets the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.::;
i never ever committed a crime included traffic crime since i am living in the state , also i never ever lived illegally
even a single day in state so really can,t understand why they are taking soo long to establishing whether it meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence as i got the same reply last month as well , so my question is if anyone is awar what does this reply mean ? where is the application actually ?
Many thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: naturalisation process

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:22 am

your application is with Garda vetting section. they will run your details by the Garda Pulse computer, some times they are very busy so nothing to worry about.

Just send them a letter and ask them that 6 months has passed. I hope it will speed up the process.