ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help ! EU applying for NON-eu wife in ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanfon
Newly Registered

need help ! EU applying for NON-eu wife in ireland

Post by sanfon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:52 am

hi all
i recently got married to non eu , and i want to apply for her stamp 4, i have few questions if anyone kindly answer them. i am a british citizen resing in ireland since 2014 and self employed,

1. which FORM she has to apply to inis in dublin for Stamp 4,
with other documents which i have (PPS, Bills, PRTB, Bank Statement, self employed Invoices, Marriage cert)

2. are these documents enough or i need more to apply for her Stamp 4

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: need help ! EU applying for NON-eu wife in ireland

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Where is your non eu spouse now? If she is with you now at the moment then this documents are fine, your wife has to fill up eu1 application form as a family member of an eu citizen exercising his treaty rights in another eu state and you both need to proof that you live together so you may need utility bills on you and your wife name, joint account bank statements,PPS number, tenancy agreement, PRTB, self employment invoices, tax, business registration documents and passports.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sanfon
Newly Registered

Re: need help ! EU applying for NON-eu wife in ireland

Post by sanfon » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:50 am

thanks alot dear kunfayakun