ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help plz to fill out Application for citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Darr81

need help plz to fill out Application for citizenship

Post by Darr81 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:43 am

Hi guys,
I will be applying for the citizenship in week time, i need a little guidance regarding the application form.

I am married to a Eu national, we were married in 2006, applied for residency in Oct 2006, but was given stamp4Eu on my passport in Sept 2008 but it was backdated to April 2007 in a letter, My question is, will my residency be considered from April 2007 or Sept 2008?

In a previous Add section, do i need to write down the address i was in during my holidays?and i had stayed in a place for a month and one place for few weeks.do i need to mention those as well?

I was convicted for breaking a red light on a bicycle last year and fined €120 euro, which i paid, and kept the receipt.Should i write it down on a separate sheet mentioning how changed i became since the incident and willing to be a law abiding person, will it help the application?
Thanks in Advance

aljazair

Re: need help plz to fill out Application for citizenship

Post by aljazair » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:58 pm

you need a solicitor you do my friend,goodluck

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:13 pm

aljazair wrote:you need a solicitor you do my friend,goodluck
Thanks for ur reply

Any help guys?

squa

Post by squa » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Your residency shouldn't matter whether its considered from 2007 or 2008, as even the latter now adds up to more than the required 5 years. However I would put down 2007, and if that is not in your passport, I would include copy of the letter from INIS in my application.

The traffic light offence should be included in your application and should not really affect your application. Plenty people have applied and been granted with traffic offences, it is not a like criminal conviction or conviction for dangerous or drink driving. You do not need to waste any money on any lawyer. A brief explanation and regret of incident in the section for description of offences will be sufficient. Don't be to stressed, your application will go well.

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

squa wrote:Your residency shouldn't matter whether its considered from 2007 or 2008, as even the latter now adds up to more than the required 5 years. However I would put down 2007, and if that is not in your passport, I would include copy of the letter from INIS in my application.

The traffic light offence should be included in your application and should not really affect your application. Plenty people have applied and been granted with traffic offences, it is not a like criminal conviction or conviction for dangerous or drink driving. You do not need to waste any money on any lawyer. A brief explanation and regret of incident in the section for description of offences will be sufficient. Don't be to stressed, your application will go well.
Thank you mate, one more thing, the application say to write down all the address in the past 9 yrs, i went multiple times to my home country in those time frame for holidays , do i need to mention their address in the address section too?