ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New FORM EU1A for permitted family members

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

n11000

New FORM EU1A for permitted family members

Post by n11000 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, INIS announced a new EU1A form for permitted family members.
From 01/02/2016, applications for a Residence Card for a de facto partner or any other family member of a Union citizen must be made on Form EU1A – Application for a residence card for a permitted family member of a Union citizen.
i am a bit confused about Section 1 Relationship of applicant to EU citizen
1.1 Basis of permitted family relationship.
1.Partner (De Facto) 2.Dependent 3.Member of household 4.Serious medical grounds
if a person is dependent and also a member of household of the EU citizen as well then which option will have to select and what if anybody tick 2 options "Dependent" and "member of houshold"
suggestions ideas Welcome about new form.
thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: New FORM EU1A for permitted family members

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 pm

The regulations has been changed. A new regulations is coming into effect from Monday.

If a person is both, then they can tick both. There will be different criteria for both category, although I believe the criteria for dependent permitted family member is a bit tougher than before.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Alabien
Newly Registered

Post by Alabien » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi everyone I made application eu1 form 3 weeks ago I received 2 letters,one for to make appointment online to get temporary stamp I believe it 6 months,and the other letter it says all the documents that I did submit,and at the end they asking for prtb ,I'm renting a room with my wife in sharing house with the landlord,and I was told that I can't get register because I'm living with the landlord,can anyone tell me what I have to do?im afraid that my application will be refused cuz I can't pruv them prtb?thank you
Last edited by Alabien on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alabien
Newly Registered

Post by Alabien » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Hi everyone I made application eu1 form 3 weeks ago I received 2 letters,one for to make appointment online to get temporary stamp I believe it 6 months,and the other letter it says all the documents that I did submit,and at the end they asking for prtb ,I'm renting a room with my wife in sharing house with the landlord,and I was told that I can't get register because I'm living with the landlord,can anyone tell me what I have to do?im afraid that my application will be refused cuz I can't pruv them prtb?thank you

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:47 am

if landlord write letter for u it can work as well.

Alabien
Newly Registered

Post by Alabien » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 pm

arz1986 wrote:if landlord write letter for u it can work as well.
Thank you i did send rental agreements with the application plus I got appointment this Wednesday for temporary stamp ,I will try to ask them again about this issue,that's mean our landlord he is not ellegel as the low says when the landlord lives with you you can't get register I will ask to write letter to them that he's living with us .thank you for your reply I do appreciate

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:42 pm

If an applicant resides with their landlord, or they are provided accommodation, then PRTB is not required. You may wish to explain this to the department of Justice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:42 pm

If an applicant resides with their landlord, or they are provided accommodation, then PRTB is not required. You may wish to explain this to the department of Justice.

Alabien
Newly Registered

Post by Alabien » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Obie wrote:If an applicant resides with their landlord, or they are provided accommodation, then PRTB is not required. You may wish to explain this to the department of Justice.
Thank you very much for your reply,I'm writing letter for them this week to explain them the situation and let see .hopefully they will understand the situation,on Wednesday I got appointment for temporary stamp can I ask the officers there about it ?