ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Stamp 4 Temp for Extended Family Member !!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

malik0543

No Stamp 4 Temp for Extended Family Member !!!

Post by malik0543 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:35 pm

HI

just a quick update, INIS Stop issuing Temporary Stamp 4 to Extended / Other Family Members.

I came to know as some of my friends and family have applied and department didn't issue stamp 4.

Also application processing time frame is different for Direct and Extended Family Members.

Does any one having similar issues?

legalaid

Re: No Stamp 4 Temp for Extended Family Member !!!

Post by legalaid » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:22 pm

yes i think they have stopped issuing it to extended family members but i didnt find any official statemnet about this.I have been waiting for more than 15 weeks now and also know couple of other people who had not received even after 13 weeks. I doubt they will reply in 6 months time as some people haven't received 5 year response after 7 months even. bit helpless!!!!

Is there anything we can do regarding issuance of temp stamp?

L Ali
Newly Registered

Post by L Ali » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Malik, I have also applied for my brother's visa in the 1st week of Jan 16 and have not received anything not even the confirmation letter. I have few question
1: Doesn't your siblings fall in immediate family members?
2: Do you think I should contact INIS to find out whats going on?
any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Sedanday

Post by Sedanday » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 pm

What I heard from someone who applied recently was there was a new form for permitted family member. And they no longer give temp stamp to them. Their application is now divided into two stages; first is establishing if they fall under dependants or member of household... If they feel yes after three months then they proceed to next stage which includes establishing the presence of the union member ( if he's is working, his earnings etc. So they may not get back to you after many months... Likely 6

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 am

HI

I think INIS is not interested to consider Extended Family Member cases..........

also on refusal there is no right of appeal, you have go for Judicial Review.

I know some people who applied before 01 Feb 2016 but Department refused to give them Stamp 4 Temporary.

HRH

Post by HRH » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am

This is getting worse day by day.
Since they have stopped issuing the temp visa; does it mean that non-eu dependents (spouse/children/parents/siblings) must apply for D-Visa instead of C?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 am

Hi HRH,

Its not mentioned any where yet whether the Stamp 4 is been stopped to issue to dependents. Please note there are 2 types of Non Eu dependents, Qualified members which include Spouse, children, Parents, Grand Parents and Permitted members which includes extended family members. The only changed inis has made to date is to change the Form type for permitted members but no mention of not issuing temp stamp. there are board members here who have received Stamp 4 in 6 to 8 weeks time recently, i reckon it varies from case to case...

With regards to you query about D or C visa, according to inis (http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Fa ... 20citizens) "You can apply for a single journey short-stay C visa which will permit you to enter and reside in the State for up to 3 months."

Hence there is no mention of what type of visa is required to be in the state, Hope this clarifies.

HRH

Post by HRH » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:07 am

Hi Hamza,
Thanks for the clarification which was rather relieving :)

My mum has already applied for D Visa under directive in India on 07 Jan 2016 & still waiting for decision. I have a strong feeling that my case is probably stuck somewhere in the pile of 7000 blocked cases. I really hope that they make decision.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

@ Hamza2013

Some times things are different written on books/websites and things happening piratically.

Direct family members of EU national should grant visa on accelerated basis however 7000 cases are pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here i know few people who applied as extended family member but department refused to grant Stamp 4.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:07 am

How can they stop giving temp stamp 4 as it is a EU law?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:22 pm

I submit my Eu1 permited on 07 .01.16.then sent me correspondence on 30.03.16 and ask more documents.they did not issue letter for temperay stam4.i sent them all documents about 250 pages on 10.04.16 with request letter to issue me a temperay stam 4.then I received correspondence on 10.05.16. That was ony acknowledge that your correspondence received and has been retained on file.decision will b reached in due course and will b made on the basis of the documention on file at that time.
As inis say they will issue tem stam r in their eu1 application .they are not issuing. I going to wrte a letter to inis with their refernce which they say they will issue stan4
.any one can give me advice wht can i do now as it is our right.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi yaz87

They are not issuing temp Stamp 4 to applicant who are applying as an extended family members which is against the law, the reason is behind that once they issued stamp 4 to applicant then your case get more stronger.

now a days they are refusing all extended family members applicants.

I think some one need to go in High Court for not issuing Temp stamp 4 while applications are pending.

HRH

Post by HRH » Wed May 11, 2016 4:13 pm

In simple words, they are not issuing any visas & they don't want to.
I don't understand why are they so hypocritical about this EU treaty rights baloney, when they simply don't care about it. EU treaty rights has become more of a mirage where things seem to exist but they don't. They probably are better of deleting that provision all together as it would then end the misery of being in limbo.

They don't care about the applicant or family. Nor do they bother to respond. For more than 4 months I have been waiting to get entry visa for my mother.
Embassy doesn't want to respond, dept of justice doesn't care. Whomever you contact would pass on the buck to the embassy.

Whilst I fail to understand the behaviour & thought process of the Irish Authorities; I feel badly let down by my own country/UK because of which I have to go around the circle of exercising treaty rights to get one non British family member to join us where three of us are already British nationals. I am sure I am not the only one stuck here.

Why generalise & penalise every single applicant. There are people who genuinely want to make an honest living & want to live peacefully with their family.

Isn't it just a basic human right to stay together with family?

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:19 pm

yes, in simple words , its a BIG NO

specially extended family members as they have to facilitate and not bound to grant residence, but in your case they must act ASAP as parents come in Direct family members, i have see somewhere in this forum about a case in High Court for unnecessary delay in applications but i have no update in that case.

in Ireland, everything is other way round.

in UK, there is a system, but in Ireland ........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Fri May 13, 2016 4:07 pm

I sent them e mail and they replay me

The Minister has not yet decided that you are a permitted family member. A
temporary permission will not be issued until sufficient documents are
received that this office is satisfied that you meet the criteria for being
a permitted family member. Correspondence was received from you today. This
will be processed in due