ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU family to join British National in Ireland applicatio

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bmqr
Newly Registered

Non EU family to join British National in Ireland applicatio

Post by bmqr » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi,
I wonder if you experienced individuals can help me with your experience on this issue please.

Background:

I am a British national, relocating my life to Ireland.

I have applied for my younger brother's family (himself, his wife and 1 x 5 year old son) to join me in Ireland.

The application was submitted on 10th August and we are awaiting response since.

Issue;

My brothers wife is pregnant with almost 32 weeks. I can see that most airlines restricts travel after 35 weeks pregnancy. So this application would only be good if they receive response within next two weeks.

What is your take on this issue please?

Pti2323

Re: Non EU family to join British National in Ireland applic

Post by Pti2323 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:48 am

Where did your brother apply from ??

From Pakistan its taking almost 12 weeks before u get a decision

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:31 am

bmqr wrote:Hi,
I wonder if you experienced individuals can help me with your experience on this issue please.

Background:

I have applied for my younger brother's family (himself, his wife and 1 x 5 year old son) to join me in Ireland.

The application was submitted on 10th August and we are awaiting response since.

Issue;

My brothers wife is pregnant with almost 32 weeks. I can see that most airlines restricts travel after 35 weeks pregnancy. So this application would only be good if they receive response within next two weeks.

Your expectation seems rather optimistic.

You can see some examples of current timelines for similar cases here
http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 94307.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:47 am

Thank you guys for your response.

Well initially the appointment was booked at Karachi office on 21st but they turned up only to find out that office is closed and they didn't bother informing/emailing.

Then Eid and other holidays eventually they managed to attend vfs office to find out that NADRA original documents needs attestation from NADRA and no one else. (even originals)

This took another two weeks to have them all done and finally submission was on 10 August.

The trouble is that his wife will not be allowed due to pregnancy after 35 weeks as i read on airline web site which would now leave us only about 20 days.

I dont really have a choice than being optimistic I guess.

I emailed visa office and as per their reply, they received application on 04th September!!!! I wonder where the application has been between 10 August and 04 September?? 19 working days and who is accountable of this gap?

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 am

bmqr wrote:Thank you guys for your response.

Well initially the appointment was booked at Karachi office on 21st but they turned up only to find out that office is closed and they didn't bother informing/emailing.

Then Eid and other holidays eventually they managed to attend vfs office to find out that NADRA original documents needs attestation from NADRA and no one else. (even originals)

This took another two weeks to have them all done and finally submission was on 10 August.

The trouble is that his wife will not be allowed due to pregnancy after 35 weeks as i read on airline web site which would now leave us only about 20 days.

I dont really have a choice than being optimistic I guess.

I emailed visa office and as per their reply, they received application on 04th September!!!! I wonder where the application has been between 10 August and 04 September?? 19 working days and who is accountable of this gap?
Gerrys vfs forwards it to Karachi irish (honorary) consulate, they then forward it to dublin visa office. All this time your application is laying down in karachi for 19 working days.

You can expect the same delay even when Dublin process it and sends it back to karachi. They will still take time forwarding it to gerrys vfs

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:45 am

Its only pakistan that its taking this long. From Abu dhabi, turkey etc its within a month process

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:58 am

@ bmqr i have applied for accompany eu spouse on 30th june and they have recived the application on 29th of July,
My application is still currently awaiting to be examined,

Current procesing time from Pakistan is 3month plus i guess so,

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:35 pm

what documents did you submit for your brother family ?

Would you please share ?

Thanks

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 am

Background:

Issue;

HI BMQR

Can u plz tel how you applied for your brother, like what application type he used, and what documents you sent to him to attach with the application . Actually i am in the same situation and need advice, i am in ireland, can u give me your any contact details. would be grategul to you

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:03 am

Hello guys,
I actually used service of a local solicitor in Ireland. Although due to bad administrative habit I look into every document myself before submitting it to authorities.

Still waiting though for response from Ireland though.

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 pm

bmqr wrote:Hello guys,
I actually used service of a local solicitor in Ireland. Although due to bad administrative habit I look into every document myself before submitting it to authorities.

ok BMQR.
but i have a question that which documents are required by you for that purpose as you mentioned you have gone through all the documents by urself.
can i have your email plz.because i have few more questions if you can answer them

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:36 am

sanfon wrote:

ok BMQR.
but i have a question that which documents are required by you for that purpose as you mentioned you have gone through all the documents by urself.
can i have your email plz.because i have few more questions if you can answer them

Hi Sorry i was away from the forum, am more than happy to help. do send me PM if you like or i can write you any info here. let me know what i can help you with please.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by Babajee85 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi,

Can you please list what docs have you submitted ?
Are you doing a job there or showing as self employed.

is there any update on your bro case so far..

Thansk

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:02 am

hi BMQR,
i cant send a private msg, this facility is not availble to my account till now. i would be grateful if you kindly write the list of the documents here , we all would be thankful to you for that.
Secondly my email is xxxxxxxx , if possible, you can email that.
next , what is the outcome of your application.

regards

bmqr wrote:
sanfon wrote:

ok BMQR.

Hi Sorry i was away from the forum, am more than happy to help. do send me PM if you like or i can write you any info here. let me know what i can help you with please.

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:10 am

I recevied two private messages so far but i am unable to read it as it says i am not authorised to read PM's. Document varies as per case but the center point stays the same that you need to prove relationship and that you need to prove dependency. I suggest attaching documents such as;
- Applicaiton form
- birth certificates to prove relationship
- money transfer receipts,the longer the better.. i did attach more than 5 years continuous (monthly) bank to bank transfer receipts
- supporting letters
- bank statements (yours and dependent)
- copy of passports
- naturalisation certificate
- nadra documents
and so on..

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:15 am

Babajee85 wrote:Hi,

Can you please list what docs have you submitted ?
Are you doing a job there or showing as self employed.

is there any update on your bro case so far..

Thansk
1. List of document as above
2. I am still in London, will relocate once the visa is granted
3. No update so far, 6 weeks in dublin office and 10 weeks in total.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:30 am

Hi,

I also attached exactly same documents, 7 weeks no response at all,

Time wise they are taking 12 weeks plus,

No idea if EU visa falls under join family visa as per inis processing time,

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:28 am

Thankyou for the list @BMQR

just wanted few clarifications in the list you said.

1. Form (Which Form) only the Short term visit visa online form to ireland or the EU1 form with the application???
2. naturalisation certificate ???
and at the end you said so ON , that means documents from pakistan or from UK or Ireland , that were attached by your brother while applying for visa

bmqr wrote:I recevied two private messages so far but i am unable to read it as it says i am not authorised to read PM's. Document varies as per case but the center point stays the same that you need to prove relationship and that you need to prove dependency. I suggest attaching documents such as;
- Applicaiton form
- birth certificates to prove relationship
- money transfer receipts,the longer the better.. i did attach more than 5 years continuous (monthly) bank to bank transfer receipts
- supporting letters
- bank statements (yours and dependent)
- copy of passports
- naturalisation certificate
- nadra documents
and so on..

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:54 am

Hello again,

1. Type of visa: Short Stay, Journey type: Single Journey and Visa category: Family member of EU/EEA/Swiss cit. (other)

2. Naturalization certificate - Naturalization (or naturalization) is the legal act or process by which a non-citizen in a country may acquire citizenship or nationality of that country. It may be done by a statute, without any effort on the part of the individual, or it may involve an application and approval by legal authorities.

3. So on, It can be anything which strengthen your case, includes documents from both UK and Pakistan, Yours and theirs, show dependency, relationship etc.

Hope this helps.

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks alot @BMQR.

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can assist me in query please? Its a bit weird situation really as you may see from my post i applied for my younger brother and his family visa as a dependent to myself. The total number of applicants were three (my brother, his wife and 5 yr old son). My brothers wife was pregnant at the time we made the application. Its now been some time we are waiting for decision.

In this meantime, they were blessed with a baby boy yesterday. Now I am a little confused as to what to do. My brother says in Pakistan NADRA will not accept or prepare his new born paperwork without original parents documentation and the documentation is in Ireland.

1. Write to them requesting to return all originals and then prepare new born's paperwork and quickly make application for all of the applications to be processed together?

2. Wait for god willing the family to be granted visa and make additional application for child to be processed.

3. Wait for the familyi to be granted visa, ask my brother to prepare documentation and make application. Ask my brother to come over in the meantime and as soon as the new borns application is processed i will go to karachi and bring the rest of family

I am extremely confused as to what is the way out of it. I wrote to Ireland visa centre 23rd September but never received a response.

Suggestions please...

kbriaz
Newly Registered

Post by kbriaz » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi Guys,

Whats the procedure ( for my brother ? ) ?

1-Apply Type C first ?

2-Exercise EU treaty rights ? for this i would have to live & work in Ireland for at least 3 months ?

3-How can i then bring my brother to UK so he could work here ?

Many thanks

Regards
Kash

sanfon
Newly Registered

Post by sanfon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:41 pm

I wonder if anyone can assist me in query please? Its a bit weird situation really as you may see from my post i applied for my younger brother and his family visa as a dependent to myself. The total number of applicants were three (my brother, his wife and 5 yr old son). My brothers wife was pregnant at the time we made the application. Its now been some time we are waiting for decision.

In this meantime, they were blessed with a baby boy yesterday. Now I am a little confused as to what to do. My brother says in Pakistan NADRA will not accept or prepare his new born paperwork without original parents documentation and the documentation is in Ireland.

1. Write to them requesting to return all originals and then prepare new born's paperwork and quickly make application for all of the applications to be processed together?

2. Wait for god willing the family to be granted visa and make additional application for child to be processed.

3. Wait for the familyi to be granted visa, ask my brother to prepare documentation and make application. Ask my brother to come over in the meantime and as soon as the new borns application is processed i will go to karachi and bring the rest of family

I am extremely confused as to what is the way out of it. I wrote to Ireland visa centre 23rd September but never received a response.

Suggestions please...

Hi bmqr

Did you recieve your visa response yet or not. ???

1. your brother or his wife must have their orignial id cards with them so on that basis nadra will process the birth certificate their newly born . which is required for the passport of their newly born . till that that they can take the new family registration certificate (which will have the new born) for the new born passport. and relevant documents photocopies

bmqr
Newly Registered

Post by bmqr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:16 pm

We managed to submit the additional application end of December, INIS visa office has recently confirmed that all applications are linked together and will be processed simultaneously.

Has any of you noticed in last few weeks visa office has processed only two days of 'Join Family' applications? I was beginning to hope that my brothers application will be considered last week but because of visa office processing 1 day application it seems to have pushed a little more.

Anyone received 3 months join family visa recently (ideally applied from Pakistan)?

Abdul_1230
Newly Registered

Post by Abdul_1230 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:20 pm

bmqr wrote:We managed to submit the additional application end of December, INIS visa office has recently confirmed that all applications are linked together and will be processed simultaneously.

Has any of you noticed in last few weeks visa office has processed only two days of 'Join Family' applications? I was beginning to hope that my brothers application will be considered last week but because of visa office processing 1 day application it seems to have pushed a little more.

Anyone received 3 months join family visa recently (ideally applied from Pakistan)?

hi ,,
yh I did saw that actually
any updates on your brothers case???