ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Plz help me "Eu Form"

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benfares

Plz help me "Eu Form"

Post by benfares » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 am

Hi everyone

I just wanted to ask a few questions.

1) I have all the documents required except one more pay slip and tax credit certificate ( one tax credit certificate will take time to come ) would that affect the application?

2) If I send my passport with the application would I have problems in applying for a job? As they will ask for the original passport.

3) How long does it take to receive the stamp 4?

My situation :

I worked only 2 days i have one payslip and its tax credit certificate will take time to come , i though I will send the application , and try to find a job in order to give second payslip with taxe credit certificate .

Thank you

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: Plz help me "Eu Form"

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:04 am

benfares wrote:Hi everyone

I just wanted to ask a few questions.

1) I have all the documents required except one more pay slip and tax credit certificate ( one tax credit certificate will take time to come ) would that affect the application?

2) If I send my passport with the application would I have problems in applying for a job? As they will ask for the original passport.

3) How long does it take to receive the stamp 4?

My situation :

I worked only 2 days i have one payslip and its tax credit certificate will take time to come , i though I will send the application , and try to find a job in order to give second payslip with taxe credit certificate .

Thank you
Ok, here we go

Q1 - send in the application and submit the other payslip and tax credit certificate as soon as you get them

Q2 - This varies from employer to employer but some sort of ID is needed, a driving licence may be sufficient or take a colour copy of your passport before you submit it

Q3 - A temporary stamp 4 may be issued after the application is examined in immigration after 5 to 7 weeks. They would issue a temporary stamp 4 for 6 months while they exaomine your application.

Hope all this helps,

Leinster Immigration
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:32 pm

i sent our eu application without the payslips just got my first payslip should i forward them as i get it? still waiting for our tax credit cert as well, do you need to send originals or photocopies ok?

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:38 am

One payslip wont make a huge difference so wait until you have the tax credit certificate as well and then submit both together.
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum