ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PPS Application Changed?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tastylentils

PPS Application Changed?

Post by tastylentils » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:07 am

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I went down to the local social welfare number armed with my letting agreement and various other proofs to get my pps number. To my surprise the clerk told me that the system has changed and pps numbers are no longer issued unless there is a job offer. A letter from an employer was required. Despite not being able to assist she also wanted to have a look at my marriage certificate, is that really necessary?

I'm a bit confused by this because I've haven't seen this requirement online. The whole interview left me a bit on edge to be honest.

I would be grateful if someone could clarify the situation for me.

Thanks.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: PPS Application Changed?

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 am

-

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: PPS Application Changed?

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am

@ tastylentils

Please do not open multiple threads for the same question. If you have any question, keep posting on the existing thread you have opened on: http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 70882.html