ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residency Gaps and Citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gracious2015

Residency Gaps and Citizenship application

Post by Gracious2015 » Sun May 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Dear all, I was a student In Ireland for 5 years and in employment for another 5 years, before starting my employment in 2010, I have a residency gap of 60 days. I wonder if this would affect my naturalisation process please?
Did anybody have this gap in residency and got their application approved please?
Would you advise that I should write a justification letter for this Gap in residency?
Many thanks

KingdomMan

Re: Residency Gaps and Citizenship application

Post by KingdomMan » Sun May 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:Dear all, I was a student In Ireland for 5 years and in employment for another 5 years, before starting my employment in 2010, I have a residency gap of 60 days. I wonder if this would affect my naturalisation process please?
Did anybody have this gap in residency and got their application approved please?
Would you advise that I should write a justification letter for this Gap in residency?
Many thanks
A cover letter explaining/justifying the gap will suffice so go ahead and make your application. Good luck!

Gracious2015

Re: Residency Gaps and Citizenship application

Post by Gracious2015 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:59 am

Thank you KingdomMan, anyone else have been through this please? Many thanks