ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention throughout Divorce

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

usmanch313

Retention throughout Divorce

Post by usmanch313 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm

hello every one
i just wondering about my case if any one help me best answer i really thank full
I marriage with Latvian citizens in August 2013
These all Years we live together and her kids also living with me in Ireland . since we married till Now she doing EU treaty Right mean exercise in state ,
She is working also she applied illness benefits because she have kidney problem , and that mean time I applied family Income supplement on my Name , everything going well as usual, may 2016 we separated . then she applied Family income on her name and she still part time working .

End of Story we decided to go for divorce in jan 2017 in Latvia throughout noatry which only take one month
And she just have to fly over there and signed the papers and come back to Ireland as a normal life,
Now here I'm
I'm working Full time since 2013

I have these all proof year by year

**2013**2014**2105**2016**

*P60 her and mine
Bills bank statement
Lease and Tax credit certificate etc
She applied illness benefit proof hospital letters etc etc *
As I said I have all the evidence that she living here and also her kids living here doing activities in state ,
At the time when we applied for divorce she were in Latvia only for 5 days she is working at the time till now ,
Please I Really Thanks full could you tell me please what is my position in this case.
i really appreciate your response