ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Sufficient sponsor of non eea national

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pearlinoceana
Newly Registered

Self Sufficient sponsor of non eea national

Post by pearlinoceana » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Dear forum members.

I have a question regarding Eu Treaty rights as a non-EEA family member spouse of an EEA citizen.
As a sponsor to treat Eu Treat rights my spouse have to prove that we will not be burden on state.
by showing our established living and her involvement in any of these categories.
A Being in employment (or vocational training)
B Self employment
C Study
D Involuntary Unemployment
E Residing with sufficient resources.

I have two questions

1. Vocational training, If some one could explain me taking that option and requirements.
2. Residing with sufficient resources.
can anybody explain roughly at least how much money will be required to exercise this option?

Help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
thx all

khanmzk

Re: Self Sufficient sponsor of non eea national

Post by khanmzk » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:27 pm

as i am in the same situation like you planning to move to ireland so my wife can practice her EU TREATY RIGHTS and we can apply for
a residence card the most important thing is your accomodation while in ireland or any EU COUNTRY where you want to practice the rights as far as i studied in deep about ireland dublin is a very expensive place to live just like london.as i lived there for a quite while
outskirts or the country side will be your option no 1.kindly watch this video about the EU TREATY RIGHTS its quite amazing and
helpful to give you a picture what you are planning to do :D kinldy click on the link below and check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-v0cV2Y8E
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Self Sufficient sponsor of non eea national

Post by broli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 am

Hi , khanmzk

according to the info you shared i guess the EU spouse is not able to get job?

I am currently resident with sufficient funds , in fact my lawyer told i should be able to prove that our household earns above 500€ a week ideally 600€ at least per week.
My salary being 2200/ month € by then she had a little saving of 5000 €
and we got no problem so far

The lawyer there is no published amount of money so i wrote to them : Our househould income is xxx € per and xxxx per month
and they answer thanks for the update :)

End of story