ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor letter from irish citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGirl

Sponsor letter from irish citizen

Post by DublinGirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:57 am

Hi,
Can anyone help me with sample of sponsorship letter for my spouse and son the one from my side.
And does she need to write a cover letter? and if she does what she should write.
Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Sponsor letter from irish citizen

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:39 am

Your spouse need to write a relationship letter and you should write an invitation/sponsorship letter.

Samples of Invitation/sponsorship Letter is below:

Invitation/sponsorship Letter:

Visa Officer,
Department of Justice and Equality,
Irish Naturalization & Immigration Service,
13/14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2,
Ireland.

Subject: Invitation Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to confirm that I wish to invite my wife “XXX” to join me here in Ireland on the basis of our marriage. We got married on (date) in my home town in “XXX” and we would like to be living together in Ireland. I hope she will be able to join me in Ireland in Oct/Nov 201.

I am an Irish citizen (passport copy attached) and I am working as xxx at xxx. I earn a salary of €“XXX”per annum plus “XXX” bonus every quarter of the year. I will be more than happy to accommodate my wife “XXX” in Ireland & I undertake to cover all of her costs involved in lodging, clothing, medical or any kind of expenditures.

My wife’s personal details are as follows:

 Visa application reference number:
 Wife name:
 Wife Date of Birth:
 Wife nationality:

In order to support “XXX”application I have attached the following supporting documents:

 Letter from my employer confirming my full time permanent employment at xxx Ltd.
 Six months’ payslips for xxx months.
 P60 for the year 2013.
 P21’s for the last 5 years i.e.2013,2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009.
 Current tax credit certificate issued on dated xxx.
 Bank statement for the last nine months since xxx until xxx.
 UPC Phone & Broadband bill as proof of address
 Copy of my passport front two pages, Entry/Exit and visa stamp on the passport.
 Pictures of our wedding.
 Our marriage certificate.

Should you require any additional information’s please do not hesitate to contact me & we would be waiting for your kind & favorable decision.

Yours faithfully,
“XXX”