ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa for naturalised Irish citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Spouse visa for naturalised Irish citizen

Post by euspouse07 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Dear all
Friend of mine who is naturalised Irish in very difficult position as his wife's visa to enter into state was refused.
My friend was resided in state as a holder of eufam4 card as he was married to eu citizen.naturalisation followed as he filled all the relevant requirements.
Reason given for visa refusal was that 7 years time has not lapsed between the issuance of spouse visa which he got after marrying eu citizen .does any one came across this situation? ?
Please advise in which way he should proceed.

DublinGirl

Re: Spouse visa for naturalised Irish citizen

Post by DublinGirl » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:25 am

When his wife applied for visa was the sponsor had stamp EUFAM 4 or
was he irish citizen?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:02 pm

euspouse07 wrote:Dear all
Friend of mine who is naturalised Irish in very difficult position as his wife's visa to enter into state was refused.
My friend was resided in state as a holder of eufam4 card as he was married to eu citizen.naturalisation followed as he filled all the relevant requirements.
Reason given for visa refusal was that 7 years time has not lapsed between the issuance of spouse visa which he got after marrying eu citizen .does any one came across this situation? ?

See Section 20.1 of the 'Policy Document on Non-EEA Family Reunification' on the INIS website: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Family%2 ... cument.pdf

This clarifies the 7 year waiting period.

There will not be any way to proceed until the 7 years pass.

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:45 am

chaoclive wrote:
euspouse07 wrote:Dear all

See Section 20.1 of the 'Policy Document on Non-EEA Family Reunification' on the INIS website: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Family%2 ... cument.pdf

This clarifies the 7 year waiting period.

There will not be any way to proceed until the 7 years pass.
Isn,t this 7 years condition only apply on those who still have EUFAM Stam4 card ? i mean to say a person who got married to an EEA/EU citizen and then got EUFAM Stam4 card, then they divorced , later that EUFAM Stam4 card holder became Irish citizen and got married to a non EEA citizen in his country of origin , this 7 years condition will still apply ignoring he is an Irish citizen now ?

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Any Idea PLEASE ?

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:20 pm

any one having any idea ?

adublin
Ireland

Post by adublin » Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 pm

hi all,

I just found out this very shocking issue rises recently about waiting 7 years time even after divorce-retention & getting 10yrs PR Stamp4eu-fam to re-apply for new non-eu spouse visa.

case 01: Does it go to any non-eu who holds a 10 years permanent Stamp4 eu-fam card after successful legal divorce and retention procedures.

case 02:Does it apply to non-eu who recently got naturalised but his/her residence was based on case 01 stated above.

very confused about this matter.
anyone who went through this same situations, please reply and share your experience with us, that would be a great help

regards.
India