ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asiyazubair
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by asiyazubair » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 am

I got married in 2013. My husband is from Pakistan. He is on Stamp 4. He is a manager in a restaurant. His Stamp 4 gets renewed every year so it is considered to be temporary. He applied in 2014 but he did not have Stamp 4 in 2014. He was encouraged wrongly by a lawyer and hence he applied for spouse visa in 2014. After 1.5 year, my spouse visa was rejected.
Now my husband has contacted another lawyer. He told him that he can't apply on this stamp 4. His pay was raised last year so he will get a certificate in December 2016 that will show his pay as 30,000 Euros. His second certificate will apply in 2017 Dec. So he has been advised to apply after the second certificate. And then I will have a 100% chance of getting a spouse visa.
Can anyone tell me if it is true? Can he apply now or in 2017 on temporary stamp 4? I am very depressed. We have been apart for so long. I met some consultants in Pakistan and they told me that I can't even apply for a visit visa or study visa as I have previously been rejected.
What is the best course of action for me now?