ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa urgent help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGirl

spouse visa urgent help

Post by DublinGirl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 am

Dear, Members spouse of my friend visited ireland twice in medical exams visas but she did'nt mention that in both visit visas application that she is married and her husband is in ireland.
Her husband is irish citizen and now she applying for spouse of irish citizens visa..
The question is what are chances for her visa even though she never mentioned in her 2 earlier visit visas applications and she visited ireland twice on those visas and she is doctor....
thanks........

mgb

Re: spouse visa urgent help

Post by mgb » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:52 pm

If she didn't overstay why should this be a problem.

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:06 am

I forgot to mention in my post that he was married to EU citizen... (When u r getting married in ireland registrar will ask you are u married at present) I think there is problem what u think? Because he was married already in his home country... and then he got married again in ireland..His first marriage exists while he got marreid second time to EU citizen in ireland....Ta

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:17 am

DublinGirl wrote:I forgot to mention in my post that he was married to EU citizen... (When u r getting married in ireland registrar will ask you are u married at present) I think there is problem what u think? Because he was married already in his home country... and then he got married again in ireland..His first marriage exists while he got marreid second time to EU citizen in ireland....Ta
Sometimes I forget my postcode or which day to put the rubbish bins out, I've never forgotten I'm married.

See http://humanrights.ie/law-culture-and-r ... igh-court/
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Not so easy to understand.
Is you friend now his third wife or is your friend the spouse from the first marriage?