ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 2 probationary period .. help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

Stamp 2 probationary period .. help

Post by ghulammemon198 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello,

My father (pakistani national) is residing in Ireland from 2002, he applied for work permit numerous times and got rejected. On the other side, he was continuing to reside on stamp 2 student visa. he had an visa gap for 6 months and waited around 2 years until 2015 to receive stamp 2 probationary period. However, he received only for 1 year due to his passport expiration, immigration officer told him to come back with new passport, my father decided to obtain remaining visa in march 2016, though, immigration officer in Dublin informed him that they cannot renew his visa, he needs to apply for stamp 4 and pay immigration levy, they are completely right. My father received his stamp 2 probation approval through solicitor (xxxxxx & Co.. or xxxx). She informed my father last year 2015 that " you need to take stamp 2 probation period, however i will also apply for stamp 4 but without pay immigration levy. Moreover, immigration officer also emphasized to file an application for stamp 4 with immigration levy around 2000 or 3000. but my father said her solicitor already filled an application, so immigraton officer said to wait. it's almost a year now, there was 2 correspondence with the department from 2015 until now, and they asked for further documentation such as , P21, P60, Bank statement 6 months, family member details, employment and health insurance. My dad already provided these documents two times. Now here is the problem. he recently received a letter from the department on his address and asking vague details .

Your full history of time spent in the state,
details of family member living ths state and their current circumstances,
any extended family member
Details of any employment history in the state up to date
details of any study undertaken in the state up to date

Now, my father is worried and confused to understand what they need?

history of time ( only dates, visa copies from 2002, or proof of address etc) he cannot provide proof of address for 2002, 2003 or 2004, its old documentation and he dont have it.

details of family member ( i am on stamp 4eufam, unemployed currently, but wife is self employed and has high income)

extended family member( daughter in law, my wife)?

detail of any employment history ( current or previous) he cannot retrieve previous employment history for 2002, 2003 or payslips.

and same goes with study ( atleast he has study information but currently he is not studying from last 3 or 4 years and GNIB know this, so why they are asking such stupid and vague information.

I will really appreciate if someone can help on this matter, as i am also confused why on first place, they sent this letter to him directly not through solicitor, second unclear details, third, he already provided reasonable documentation related to his case, fourth, when he was already accepted for 2 years probationary period, why they didnt extend his visa for 1 year (remaining).

Kind Regards,
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed identifying info