ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM Approved..FINALLY!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

huda121014
Newly Registered

Stamp 4EUFAM Approved..FINALLY!!!

Post by huda121014 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi everyone and salam to all..
First I'd like to thank God for blessing us with this good news and also to all forum members whom have contributed in providing worthy information for us to initiate our journey to Ireland up to where we are today with this decision. Couldn't have done it without you all :D Got the amazing news last week but lost my id and password for this immigrationboard so had to create a new one. Please post any questions below and I will try my best to answer all your queries..we need to help each other out as this has been a HUGE ordeal for us!! but don't give up guys!!! there is still hope!

My husband is British and I am his non-EU spouse from Malaysia.

Submitted EU1 Application : 23/12/15
Received Temporary Stamp 4 : Early February 2016 (unsure of date for now)
Expiry of Temporary Stamp 4 : 22/07/16
Extension of Temporary Stamp 4 : till 22/11/2016
Received Approval 5 years Stamp 4EUFAM : 14/09/16 (letter dated 10/09/16)

noajthan

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM Approved..FINALLY!!!

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Viva free movement!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

huda121014
Newly Registered

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM Approved..FINALLY!!!

Post by huda121014 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:40 am

noajthan wrote:Viva free movement!
Yes indeed..but the struggle was definitely real :shock:

in my case it was a little strange during the very end of my long wait.. INIS's last correspondence with me was requesting that I submit a few more documents to prove that we have changed address. 2 weeks went by and I was finally able to submit all the requested documents on Wednesday afternoon of 14th September 2016. Little did I know that the same morning I received the decision of my approval (missed registered post as both of us were working) ..meaning to say that INIS may have been a little lenient? I'm not sure but essentially they have all our updated documents by now so all good in the hood and still very grateful..

Next step is setting an appointment with Burgh Quay which we managed to get a hold off for October as the nearest dates are all fully booked..

Would anyone know exactly what particular documents are to be brought for the appointment? are they talking about all our documents we sent for the EU1 application?

Thanks in advance for your reply