ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange letter from EU Treaty

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cheloz

Strange letter from EU Treaty

Post by cheloz » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi, ill be brief:
its an EU Family visa case, we arrived in June and applied, they sent a letter about a month later stating they received a list of documents and a short list of what else we need to send them (payslips etc..), since then we were sending most of the documents they required slowly bit by bit.

Now yesterday they sent a new letter (it's been over a month since the last letter), and they wrote "we acknowledge the receipt of your correspondence" bla bla bla, "you must advise the office of any changes, a decision will be reached on your application in due course"

that's it, that's ALL the letter said. what is the point, anyone has a clue? they already wrote the same type of letter before, Yes I know a decision will be made, in the previous letter they Actually wrote a date and list of documents my file contains.. the new letter contains basically no info. what purpose does this new letter serves?

Thanks, hoping someone can answer.

p.s: my application decision is due by december.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: Strange letter from EU Treaty

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Cheloz,

We have at least 6 letters like that, every time u send additional information they send similar letter,

Don't worry at all, INID are the most unorganised organisation which u will realise soon,

J_Karim
BANNED

Re: Strange letter from EU Treaty

Post by J_Karim » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:17 pm

there are just examining your documents you might receive a approval for treaty right soon
its just wait and see game.
results will be positive
j_k
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K