ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for your approval date for Naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rio29

Re: Timeline for your approval date for Naturalisation

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Rio29 wrote:i asked another question bstar, will you be able to reply when you have time , so stressful for me man

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Rio29 wrote:i asked another question bstar, will you be bale to reply so stressful man

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Tue May 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi Rio,

We understand your frustration. However, should this constant messaging continue, we will ask the admin to ban your profile.

Thanks.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

who you are ? first of all and nothing address to you so please mind your business another thing my wife said to me i received approval letter today and she find when she is back from work hahahahah.

I am waiting for congratulation from you !

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Tue May 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Rio29 wrote:who you are ? first of all and nothing address to you so please mind your business another thing my wife said to me i received approval letter today and she find when she is back from work hahahahah.

In that case, congratulations!

janesx
Newly Registered

Post by janesx » Tue May 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Rio29 wrote:who you are ? first of all and nothing address to you so please mind your business another thing my wife said to me i received approval letter today and she find when she is back from work hahahahah.

WHAT AN ABNOXIOUS PERSON!

UNBELIEVABLE A CREATURE LIKE THESE WITH SUCH A DAMAGED BACKGROUND WAS GRANTED CITIZENSHIP.

THIS COUNTRY IS MESSED UP, BIG TIME!

bstar

Post by bstar » Tue May 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Congratulations ! but do agree with rest as well . But go on ... its part time enjoy .

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:28 pm

please revise his or her posts do not be jealous guys I will say congratulations to all of you soon. respect please hahah

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:38 pm

janesx I have a question to you ? are you Irish national ?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Janesx you used a vulgar language , you described me damaged creation I will find who you are and send your details to the department

janesx
Newly Registered

Post by janesx » Wed May 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Rio29 wrote:Janesx you described me damaged creation I will find who you are and send your details to the department
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Described damaged creation? You can't even read, let alone understand that turns out to be [apparently] your second language.

I was NEVER in the criminal court, nor in this or another country. I had a Garda clearance cert issued to me for employment purposes in 2008 and it all came back clear. I am a decent citizen, not a scum like you.

You can send whatever you want to whoever you want, it wont change a thing in my life.

I dare you to find me! I will be waiting for a letter in the post. Hurry up! I dont have much patience...

BTW: thanks for the laugh! :mrgreen:

bstar

Post by bstar » Thu May 21, 2015 10:25 am

Guys dont bring this all in this thread . This thread is really to help people .

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu May 21, 2015 1:11 pm

@bstar, pls would you give me a suggestion on this; after waiting for 18 months on a decision and then your application is refused based on a wrong assertion that you breached immigration rules by overstaying a 90 day visit visa some 8years back when you first visited the state... Stating that you may reapply anytime but giving due regards to the reason for refusal. Since this decision was wrongly made based on an errornious assumption by the INIS officer who handled your case, what can one do about this?? The truth is I have never overstayed any of my visit visas on my numerous visits to the state until I acquired my residency, so I don't know where they got such facts from to have made such a stupid and faulty allegation against me. Your advices/suggestions will be highly appreciated mates in here. Thanks all!

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:23 am

janesx please posts more useful things and yes you will see if this change your life or not hahaha, sometimes I ask myself why peoples got involve in a business not belongs to them while them houses built from glasses haahaha.

My advice to all applicant just to wait a bit and do not listen to most of ( False advice ) by some portend-er which themselves need help hahaha.

God bless all good peoples and believe you will have all just patience and patience, no criminal record should be , good character and you will have.

All the best of all of you and i will post the cermenoy dates when I know good bye for ever this forum.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:27 am

here we go The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 on Friday 17th July, 2015.....

Bye guys hope to see all of you there take care.

bstar

Post by bstar » Fri May 22, 2015 8:54 am

Rio29 wrote:here we go The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 on Friday 17th July, 2015.....

Bye guys hope to see all of you there take care.

Thats more productive . :) All the best .

Between no one has got invitation letters . they will start going out soon

bstar

Post by bstar » Fri May 22, 2015 8:59 am

KingdomMan wrote:@bstar, pls would you give me a suggestion on this; after waiting for 18 months on a decision and then your application is refused based on a wrong assertion that you breached immigration rules by overstaying a 90 day visit visa some 8years back when you first visited the state... Stating that you may reapply anytime but giving due regards to the reason for refusal. Since this decision was wrongly made based on an errornious assumption by the INIS officer who handled your case, what can one do about this?? The truth is I have never overstayed any of my visit visas on my numerous visits to the state until I acquired my residency, so I don't know where they got such facts from to have made such a stupid and faulty allegation against me. Your advices/suggestions will be highly appreciated mates in here. Thanks all!

We have seen this before mate . If they have not deferred your case for 1 year , that lot better . Because most of people are deferred for 1 year .

Just simply apply with all proof like your tickets or record for your travel like stamps in passport . explain the above and you will be processed .

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:05 am

Hello Bstar, could you please advise on the below situation, will this affect naturalisation process please,
"I got first Stamp 1 in Jan 2009, then in Jan 2011, for some reason I could not go to GNIB, till Apr 2011, while my Stamp 1 expired on Jan 2011. hence I have gap in my residency. "
Just to let you know that this was posted by Foxhill earlier in Jan 2014, and I am in a similar situation, Thank you

bstar

Post by bstar » Fri May 22, 2015 10:17 am

Gracious2015 wrote:Hello Bstar, could you please advise on the below situation, will this affect naturalisation process please,
"I got first Stamp 1 in Jan 2009, then in Jan 2011, for some reason I could not go to GNIB, till Apr 2011, while my Stamp 1 expired on Jan 2011. hence I have gap in my residency. "
Just to let you know that this was posted by Foxhill earlier in Jan 2014, and I am in a similar situation, Thank you

The gap is pretty long really from Jan to April so they can and they do decline cases on that basis but I have seen 2 cases passing even with more than 6 months gap .

The key trick here is putting a coving letter explaining why the gap was there , giving some reasonable excuse like medical reasons or department delays etc .

bstar

Post by bstar » Fri May 22, 2015 10:19 am

One more case approved for me after 9 months of delay just because it was sent by solicitor office . Again avoid solicitors .Send it yourself and you will get it quick i.e with on 5 to 6 months

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Thank you bstar, if the gap is for 60 days then would you recommend putting a covering letter explaining why the gap was there? Many thanks

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Fri May 22, 2015 10:14 pm

@ kingdomman, i find your refusal quite strange in the refusal letter is it just because the thought you overstayed your visa hence the refusal or they were other reasons too. You also said you applied based on Irish associations, did you ask the minister to waive any of the naturalisation requirements.also do you have any other offence in ireland or getting any form of support benefit to support your self employment.i also noticed that you said you were told that the minister doesnt look happy with your case. Why is that please

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat May 23, 2015 9:52 am

kofiasenji wrote:@ kingdomman, i find your refusal quite strange in the refusal letter is it just because the thought you overstayed your visa hence the refusal or they were other reasons too. You also said you applied based on Irish associations, did you ask the minister to waive any of the naturalisation requirements.also do you have any other offence in ireland or getting any form of support benefit to support your self employment.i also noticed that you said you were told that the minister doesnt look happy with your case. Why is that please
The only reason for my refusal was that an "Assistant Principal" minuted on my file these words " applicant circumvented normal immigration controls by applying for and entering the state on a 90 day visit visa and overstaying. I therefore DO NOT agree with the recommendation- Not recommended for approval". This was after the Durther Processing LSR Team compiled my file and made a high recommendation for my approval to the minister that my application be approved. The so called Assistant Principal made a error by thinking and assuming in his lazy head that I stayed put in Ireland after I first visited in 2007 and that I didn't return to my country for three years before acquiring my residency in 2010. He was too lazy to go through my whole file to see that I have visited Ireland in the past on more that 13 occasions and on each visits I'd never overstayed even for one day until I decided to get my residency based on my exceptional family circumstances. I see him as a bad luck and a clog in the wheel of my progress in the application, however, I've accepted my fate and have since reapplied explaining the true picture substantiated with enough documentation to prove him otherwise and hopefully I get successful at this time. My records are clean. I do not have any criminal records neither do I get social support but just a victim of a lazy official who's not ready to sift through files diligently. I'll keep the forum updated on my situation in the course of the time. Thanks!

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you for your detailed reply KingdomMan, I am sure your application will be approved! Yes please post updates on this forum, Thank you Kofiasenji, thank you for your question as well, as I had the same question in my head!

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Sat May 23, 2015 12:32 pm

@ Kingdom man, that was so harsh of the principal assistant. If I may ask who is a principal assistant and what is their role. Also u made mention of the fact that your file was recommended for approval by staff of Inis and the principal assistant changed it.how do you know all the please.we were made to understand that it is the minister of justice who approves or disapproves application even if the principal officer has recommended you for refusal is the minister not meant to look through your file and see it was a mistake before refusing.i find this Inis processing strange and confusing.pls try explain to me pls.thanks