ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK overstayed asylum seeker applying Ireland work permit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tuhin_sylet
Newly Registered

UK overstayed asylum seeker applying Ireland work permit

Post by tuhin_sylet » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:36 pm

HI
I have been in uk for more than 10 years. I came as a student. I have applied for FLR(FP) in dec 2015 which was refused. After that i have applied for asylum . Home office will issue me an ARC card soon. Now i want to apply for Ireland work permit. I got some questions . I will appreciate if i get the reply from an expert.
I came to know that if I want to apply from uk for Irish Visa i need a valid stay in uk.
1. Once I get the work permit approval letter can i apply from uk for irish visa By showing the Arc Card? To tell them i got temporary residence permit in uk.
2. Or do i have to go back to my country to apply for the Irish visa?
3. Will there be any negative imapct in my irish work permit visa due to my uk application refusal and seeking asylum in uk?
i dont have any criminal record. Please help me by answering this queations

noajthan

Re: UK overstayed asylum seeker applying Ireland work permit

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:46 pm

tuhin_sylet wrote:HI

I came to know that if I want to apply from uk for Irish Visa i need a valid stay in uk.

1. Once I get the work permit approval letter can i apply from uk for irish visa By showing the Arc Card? To tell them i got temporary residence permit in uk.
2. Or do i have to go back to my country to apply for the Irish visa?
3. Will there be any negative imapct in my irish work permit visa due to my uk application refusal and seeking asylum in uk?
i dont have any criminal record. Please help me by answering this queations
1) Check with INIS.

2) If you are a refugee how could you go back 'home'?

3) UK and Ireland share immigration information (history/intelligence); this may be factored into your application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.