ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK STUDENT TO IRISH STUDENT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NOORAINTROUBLE
Newly Registered

UK STUDENT TO IRISH STUDENT

Post by NOORAINTROUBLE » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi Mates i have a query here . i am currently on Tier 4 student visa in U.K which is still valid for 5 months my current course is completing in December . I want to get admission & apply for student visa for Ireland from London i am a Pakistani National do i need to go back to my home country to apply for Irish student visa Or i can do it from here ? More over how Long my U.K student visa should be valid before i apply for Irish student Visa is there any special requirement like i am currently on level 7 studies ACCA so should i must get admission in same or Higher Level or i can get in any level .

Can any one also suggest me the good colleges in Dublin .

Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: UK STUDENT TO IRISH STUDENT

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 pm

First thing first, why u wana move to Ireland from UK from one student visa to another student visa ? Is that for a purpose of higher education or u can't get further student visa extension in the UK ?

Reason why i am asking above question is cause if u r interested in higher education than try to get admission in Trinity college, UCD, DCU, UCC as they are well reputed universities in Ireland.

And if ur move sole purpose is to get only visa than there could be some 2 rooms colleges and ur visa for Ireland is not guaranteed either.

You can apply for Irish visa from Irish embassy London if you could prove ur stay in UK that was legitimate study wise, you could prove it in the form of certificates/degrees issue by a recognized authority.

Make sure you should have at-least 90 days UK visa when applying for Irish one.

Any question let me know.

NOORAINTROUBLE
Newly Registered

Post by NOORAINTROUBLE » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks Kelvin

I want to move because i visited Dublin it is really a nice city immigration rules are much relaxed than u.k and study cost is also affordable .Can u please tell me Do i need to Have and IELTS or Toefl test to prove language or i can prove through the progress of my previous studies in U.K .

What about the Level do i must need to go higher than the level 7 which iam currently on .

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:39 am

IELTS, TOEFL are related to the program you will en-role in. Please check with the course director of the subject.

Well, its a bit of news that Dublin living cost is cheap and uni fee is affordable. Anyway it's ur choice.

For the level of courses you need to search on college / universities websites. It's couple of years since I am out of university so can't give u much of advise.