ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updating documents for Stamp4EUFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Updating documents for Stamp4EUFAM

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:21 pm

I have Stamp4eufam and We just changed house and would like to update our home address with INIS (as required by them).

I read on the forum that we can now send photocopies of documents and no need to send original documents, is it true? I have PRTB letters and rental contract, should sending copies of these sufficient?

Many thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: Updating documents for Stamp4EUFAM

Post by Obie » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:30 pm

If you moved out of the county or you are within the county, you need to go to new Garda office, re register and get a new residence card.

You can simply write a letter to the department of Justice to update your details no need to get tenancy agreement, although Garda may request this if you move to a different county.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:13 pm

We have moved to a nearby town, but its a different county.

We changed county last year also but at that time i sent original supporting documents to EU treaty rights and they confirmed new address on their system. They didnt mention to go to new Garda office. Is it new rule now?

And if i a get a new residence card, will the previous 5 years expiry date change?

Many thanks Obie.
Obie wrote:If you moved out of the county or you are within the county, you need to go to new Garda office, re register and get a new residence card.

You can simply write a letter to the department of Justice to update your details no need to get tenancy agreement, although Garda may request this if you move to a different county.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:56 am

I have sent updated documents to EU treaty rights in mid March by registered post. However no correspondence letter received from their side yet.

last time I got letter from EU treaty rights within 3 weeks.

shall I email them?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:24 pm

masterboy123 wrote:I have sent updated documents to EU treaty rights in mid March by registered post. However no correspondence letter received from their side yet.

shall I email them?
Hi did inis ask you to give update documents.or you sendind yourslef. Which base you apply Eu1 and did you get 6 months temperay stamp 4?

Spunky
Newly Registered

Post by Spunky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi anyone know how many months i can stay outside ireland. I am holding stamp 4 eufam residence card.my eu citizen spouse also now her country.is that effect my residence card.and how long she and me can stay outside state.should i inform gnib or eu treaty rights section?

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I have 5 years stamp 4 eufam.
It says in their decision letter that it's our responsibility to inform EU treaty section if EU spouse changes location or address. That's why I informed them myself.
yaz87 wrote:
masterboy123 wrote:I have sent updated documents to EU treaty rights in mid March by registered post. However no correspondence letter received from their side yet.

shall I email them?
Hi did inis ask you to give update documents.or you sendind yourslef. Which base you apply Eu1 and did you get 6 months temperay stamp 4?

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:15 pm

masterboy123 wrote:I have 5 years stamp 4 eufam.
It says in their decision letter that it's our responsibility to inform EU treaty section if EU spouse changes location or address. That's why I informed them myself.
yaz87 wrote:

shall I email them?
You can e mail them

Spunky
Newly Registered

Out of state for vacation

Post by Spunky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi anyone know how many months i can stay outside ireland. I am holding stamp 4 eufam residence card.my eu citizen spouse also now her country.is that effect my residence card.and how long she and me can stay outside state.should i inform gnib or eu treaty rights section?