ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent advice please help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nemo30
Newly Registered

urgent advice please help

Post by Nemo30 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi everyone, I just need an urgent advice please,
I`m egyptian national married to UK national, i have submit a spouse application and that been refused based on
my bad immigration history ,
now my wife thinking about moving to dublin and exercise her treaty right ,
and my country that required a visa to enter Dublin,
is my refusal spouse visa in uk gonna effect my chances to get the 3month entry visa to dublin ?
thank you for your help .....

bebo1901

Re: urgent advice please help

Post by bebo1901 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:27 am

it so would affect it. they will ask you details about your spouse and when they know she is british, they will ask why didn't you live with her in the UK.. plus chances to get an Irish visitor's visa are close to zero.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 am

if and when your british wife settles and gets a job in ireland , rents a place for you both to live in and can prove that she will be self-sufficient and can support you during your first few months until you get a job , she will then be in a very strong position to rely on her EU treaty rights , and then you should have no problems getting your visa and your residence as an EU family member . ireland will have no option but to approve your visa and then give you your residence permit . please check the requirements for exercising EU treaty rights in another EU state .
your previous immigration history should not affect your application . having said that the irish authorities might and most likely will try to obstruct you joining your EU spouse , but you should ex host all venues to get what you and your wife want because the EU laws are in your favour .
if you encounter any problems of refusal , you and your wife can then appeal that decision and immediately contact" SLOVIT" (they are the european Union body that solves issues that arises between a member state and a citizen of a member state ) here is a link to their website : http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/

wishing you and your wife the best of luck.

Nemo30
Newly Registered

Post by Nemo30 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

thanks adelmurray so much for your help, one another thing pleas do you know a good lawyer in dublin i can go to ? thank you :)

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Nemo30 wrote:thanks adelmurray so much for your help, one another thing pleas do you know a good lawyer in dublin i can go to ? thank you :)
no probs nemo ,

yes i know a firm that i had used before and they were very good , the firm is called brophy solicitors , they are in parliament street dublin , google the name and you will get all the info you need about them .

best of luck

Nemo30
Newly Registered

Post by Nemo30 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm

thank you indeed for your help i`ll contact them :)