ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE !!!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shahidmahmood12345
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLEASE !!!!

Post by shahidmahmood12345 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:45 am

Hi guys !

I would like to ask you regarding my case. I applied for my citizenship back in june 2016 and got my 1st letter after three weeks. After that i didn't get any letter from them neither they asked me any document. I asked to my lawyer and she just asked me to wait. If there is any one who is going thru the same situation. Any reply will be appreciated.

Regards,
Shahid

Casa

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE !!!!

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 am

shahidmahmood12345 wrote:Hi guys !

I would like to ask you regarding my case. I applied for my citizenship back in june 2016 and got my 1st letter after three weeks. After that i didn't get any letter from them neither they asked me any document. I asked to my lawyer and she just asked me to wait. If there is any one who is going thru the same situation. Any reply will be appreciated.

Regards,
Shahid
No need to post the same question multiple times.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1417011
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.