ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for stamp 4 since couples of week

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pti2323

Re: waiting for stamp 4 since couples of week

Post by Pti2323 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:30 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Oh my goodness another 10 weeks??? :o It is ridiculous, for a temporary stamp, we have to wait 4 months?! can't believe this, we are already in Ireland for 4 months, another 4 months for temporary stamp and another 2 months for Family permit then almost a year to go to UK? :x :shock:
This is absolutely horrendous. If one has already got the visa on basis of the Directive. What else is there to verify in the EU1 application other than payslips and proof of address. The marriage etc has already been recognised thats why they have got ireland visa in the first place.

I think they are doin it deliberately. Both ROI and UK government knows we are here for SS route. They just wanna break our resilience and hope and just wanna tire us out

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm calling a solicitor on monday. I don't mind waiting for a decision for a year, if need be. But the temporary work permit must be issued immediately. I'm not gonna wait for over 4 months.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks for praying for us sk007 and we will pray for you too :) please don't forget to keep update us :)

This is absolutely horrendous. If one has already got the visa on basis of the Directive. What else is there to verify in the EU1 application other than payslips and proof of address. The marriage etc has already been recognised thats why they have got ireland visa in the first place.

I think they are doin it deliberately. Both ROI and UK government knows we are here for SS route. They just wanna break our resilience and hope and just wanna tire us out[/quote]

Pti2323 You are 100% right, yeah they already double checked our documents to issue the Ireland visa, and now they are like taking 4 months to check the payslips and proof of address! :shock: so weird!

Like you said, I heard there was a big article on the news paper in the UK saying "immigrants are entering to the UK through Ireland" so they are intentionally delaying our application though..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:11 am

Lukas888 wrote:I'm calling a solicitor on monday. I don't mind waiting for a decision for a year, if need be. But the temporary work permit must be issued immediately. I'm not gonna wait for over 4 months.
Yeah Lukas888 it is terrible that we have to wait 4 months to get the temporary stamp, the law saying something and they're saying something. Btw Happy to hear that you're gonna call a solicitor and please share with us if you get any good news through them.
Thanks.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:07 am

Hi every one.
Me and two sons are British citizen. I applied for my spouse EUTR accompany visa to Ireland embassy Abu Dhabi in early May 2015. We sent all the necessary documents by post to Irish embassy Abu Dhabi because they don't have embassy in Kabul.
Since I have made the application four months have been passed and still no answer. I sent email to Abu Dhabi embassy they reply long backlog and waiting permission from Dublin to decide on the application. Contacted solvit UK five weeks ago they said they have registered my complaint to their database will get in touch once we receive a reply.
Can any of you give me an advice what step should I take to get an answer from them?
Thanks.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Hello Armanalmas,

I am just wondering about Where are you now? Are you in the UK or Dubai now?
Which documents you have submitted with your application?
Have you mentioned in your cover letter about your gonna exercise treaty rights in Ireland and accompany spouse?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:28 am

Hi. Iam in UK now. My children n wife is in Afghanistan.
Yes I did provide them with statement that I wish to apply under EUTR free movement. I gave them mine and children British passport copies. Her afghan passport. Marriage certificate. Her birth certificate.
Sent all the documents in May to Irish Abu Dhabi embassy because Ireland doesn't have embassy in Kabul.
Before a lot of my friends got visas for their families in just four or five weeks. But it's now four months. any advice what else shall I do to get an answer from them?
Thanks.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Dear Armanalmas,

You said you have applied for the accompany spouse visa in Dubai but you are not complying with the requirements as you said "you are in UK" and your spouse in another country, If you want to obtain a accompany C visa for your non eu spouse under the Directive, you both must be in the country where you apply and you have to prove that you will be exercising your treaty rights at the time of arrival in Ireland by travelling together.

Applications from ‘qualifying family members’ of EU citizen are processed on an accelerated basis, within four weeks from the time that the application is first received in an Irish Embassy/Consulate or Visa Office.

I think It is better if you write a letter to Dublin regarding your application delay so you will get quick response.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Lukas888
Newly Registered

Post by Lukas888 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:14 pm

SK any luck?

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi. Thanks for ur reply kunfayajun.
I applied from Abu Dhabi because on Irish foreign affairs website and Irish embassy Abu Dhabi website. Clearly says that afghan nationals fills in the online application and send their supporting documents by post to Abu Dhabi embassy. No boimatric finger prints are necessary.
One they issue the visa I'll go Afghanistan to accompany my wife.
A lot of my friends apply the same way as I did they all got visas in 5 weeks.
I got a reply from the embassy today. Saying we have huge backlog either wait for a decision if can't wait ask us to cancel ur application and send u ur documents back.
Which address do I send or fax the letter??
Thanks.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Lukas888 wrote:SK any luck?
Hi Lukas

Did you call the solicitor? any legal options we have?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Armanalmas wrote:Hi. Thanks for ur reply kunfayajun.
I applied from Abu Dhabi because on Irish foreign affairs website and Irish embassy Abu Dhabi website. Clearly says that afghan nationals fills in the online application and send their supporting documents by post to Abu Dhabi embassy. No boimatric finger prints are necessary.
I got a reply from the embassy today. Saying we have huge backlog either wait for a decision if can't wait ask us to cancel ur application and send u ur documents back.
Thanks.
Okay but They are saying they have huge backlog and asking you to wait, if not cancel your application, I have seen many peoples are waiting for longer like this, even me and this guys are waiting for an acknowledgment letter over 8 weeks, which must be issued us immediately but we have the same reply as you have from them. It is because of the refugee crisis and the volumes application.

For you situation do you wanna contact the Dublin visa office?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:02 am

kunfayakun wrote:
Armanalmas wrote:Hi. Thanks for ur reply kunfayajun.
Thanks.
Okay but They are saying they have huge backlog and asking you to wait, if not cancel your application, I have seen many peoples are waiting for longer like this, even me and this guys are waiting for an acknowledgment letter over 8 weeks, which must be issued us immediately but we have the same reply as you have from them. It is because of the refugee crisis and the volumes application.

For you situation do you wanna contact the Dublin visa office?
I have sent many emails to INIS Dublin. But never bothered to reply back.
What do u suggest how should I contact the Dublin.
Thanks

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 am

Write them a letter or Fax, Tell them your long wait and it has to be processed quickly according to the Directive..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:50 am

hello guys,

hru and any updates here no news still waiting.................. :(

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi skoo7!

Nothing at all but I wrote them letter and it is been received so hopefully I will receive something soon, how about you?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello Kunfayakun & Lukas888,

same status here Kunfayakun, I also wrote letter coz mine is 13 weeks gone and no news and wat about u lukas888 any update on yr side.

Lep06fg
Newly Registered

Post by Lep06fg » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi all

I am following this website since years but never bother to sign up. Today I only did it for you guys. Anyways there is something to share with all of you who have applied for EU1 and still waiting for acknowledgment/return of docs.

I am in the same boat and applied on 24th July. I was waiting patiently but it was getting frustrated. I sent emails with no response whatsoever.

Therefore I went to the Dublin office to ask for update. I met with immigration officer and he confirmed that it's taking around 12 weeks to send an acknowledgment. They are currently processing applications of the week commencing 6th of July (more specifically he said today they are processing 8th July apps). He said the earliest i can expect a response will be in 3 weeks or so.

You can also get in person to their office at Dublin to request for your documents but for that you have to ask first via email or letter. Then you can take the printed copy of that email/letter with some proof that why you need the documents before 2 p.m. any day and they will return your passports same day. The proof could be a printed copy of ticket if you have urgent travel or a copy of job contract if you need your passport to show your employer etc etc.

I hope this will help you all a little.

Many thanks and good luck to all

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:01 am

Lep06fg wrote:Hi all

You can also get in person to their office at Dublin to request for your documents but for that you have to ask first via email or letter. Then you can take the printed copy of that email/letter with some proof that why you need the documents before 2 p.m. any day and they will return your passports same day. The proof could be a printed copy of ticket if you have urgent travel or a copy of job contract if you need your passport to show your employer etc etc.
Dear Lep06fg

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us. we all were discussing about this situation for longer and we did not find any solution for this but now very happy to hear this from you.

you mentioned that proof could be travel ticket or job contract but we have already sent the job contract with the application so do you think would it be possible if the applicant (non EU) says he has got an offer and his employer need to see the passport??? because we already have an offer but I am not sure if the non EU allowed to work untill they give the stamp 4.. :roll:

Please give me your opinion
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

sk007

Post by sk007 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Dear Lep06fg,

thanks for yr post could u tell me when/ which date u was went Dublin office.

honey parii
Newly Registered

Post by honey parii » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:15 pm

hi lep06fg,
can you please tell me how can non eu person get passport or temporary stamp.if anyone knows about it please let me know

honey parii
Newly Registered

Post by honey parii » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:24 pm

i am a family member of eu

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Dear honey paril,

I think if we need our documents back urgently then we can request them and they will send back soon but I don't know how to get the temporary :( I already have requested my documents but did'nt recieve yet.. how long its been for you?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

honey parii
Newly Registered

Post by honey parii » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 pm

8 weeks. i want to travel to Pakistan i do not know how to get temporary stamp.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:42 pm

so am I 8 weeks but I don't think you can travel untill you get the temporary stamp and re entry visa, did you send them any email? or letter to Dublin office?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun