ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting on EU1 temporary stamp, processing times

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

katherinefilkin
Newly Registered

Waiting on EU1 temporary stamp, processing times

Post by katherinefilkin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi there,

My husband who is an EU national and I have moved to Ireland to apply for EU1 Residence card. On arrival into Rosslare we were given 90 days on my passport to apply for the visa, nearly two months has passed and my husband has only just secured work so we are applying this week for it. I have a few questions... With the current processing times being 12 weeks or more for the temporary permission to remain, what do I do if I haven't received the letter of acknowledgment in time? I have 6 weeks remaining of the 90 days given. I am from Australia so I don't need a visa to enter Ireland, can I leave the state and come back again? How long are processing times taking?

Any help would be really great thank you!!!

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Waiting on EU1 temporary stamp, processing times

Post by zahmed05 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:20 am

ith the current processing times being 12 weeks or more for the temporary permission to remain, what do I do if I haven't received the letter of acknowledgment in time?
The current processing times are quicker than that. 4-6 weeks may be.
I have 6 weeks remaining of the 90 days given. I am from Australia so I don't need a visa to enter Ireland, can I leave the state and come back again?
You don't need to go if your application is received before the 90 days are up.
How long are processing times taking?
8 months on average.