ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting since 2011

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aquaris
Newly Registered

waiting since 2011

Post by aquaris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:15 am

Hello all,

Many many congrates to those who got their citizenship. Just wondring is their any1 who waiting since 2011 for citizenship decision or is it just me. Ionly have one offence wich not pruducing the insurance cert on the day guarda chek wich brought me to the court but judge struk off the case without any conviction or fine as i was insured and i had all the documents send them all documents including judgment as well to department but still waiting. Whenever i tried to contact they just say its continues to be process and blah blah blah.....

janet0001

Re: waiting since 2011

Post by janet0001 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 am

So sad to hear that u've been waiting since 2011. During those time,u've watched over 20 approval batches and over 12 ceremonies all bcos u've been to court while u were neither convicted nor fined. Many that were convicted that even applied in 2013 have had their approval. At this point,there's nothing u could do as u're at their mercy. But,if I were u,I'll write a heart felt letter to the department,explain how long u've been in the country,how hard u've worked and how u see this country as ur home,as u plan to give back the best way u can of all the help and opportunity that has been given to u.

A case worker might pick it up and look up ur file to review cos it seems it's been forgotten,and that's on purpose.

aquaris
Newly Registered

Post by aquaris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 am

Thank you so much janet. For your kind words i was thinking the same as well ti write a letter to them but then i thought if i send them this kind of letter about my application it might effect negetive empect on my application? What do you think do you know any one dos this before thanks once again

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:18 am

Do I know of any? Mnnnnnn pls do trust me,write it as passionate as possible,if u can't,I can pm u the letter,send it and u'll be surprised.

aquaris
Newly Registered

Post by aquaris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm

janet0001 wrote:Do I know of any? Mnnnnnn pls do trust me,write it as passionate as possible,if u can't,I can pm u the letter,send it and u'll be surprised.

Thank you so so much janet plz do PM me and i will do ir strait away i will be waiting for your PM plz send me the format thanks once again.
Hi sory i just checked my pm wich i cant used it as i only regesterd my self last night you can share it on tread if you think it will be okk thanks just the format and few humble wording plzzz thanks

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Pls send me some details: how many yrs have u been in the country? Do U have any kid? How long have u been in paid work? Thx

aquaris
Newly Registered

Post by aquaris » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:40 pm

janet0001 wrote:Pls send me some details: how many yrs have u been in the country? Do U have any kid? How long have u been in paid work? Thx
Hi, i am in this country since 2002 worked full time all these years never claim social no kids. Got stamp 4 rufam in 2005 never had any problem except that offence nt pruducing an insurance cert during garda check but court struk it off strait away as i was unsured at tge time and waited for the post to come.