ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when will be next Irish citizen ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

schastleveca
Newly Registered

when will be next Irish citizen ceremony

Post by schastleveca » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:58 am

My application just was granted for certificate of naturalization. Nut my current visa expire on 20th September 2014, and i was wonder if i make to ceremony before that date or i have to get bridge visa.
Thanks for any help

doesnotcompute

Re: when will be next Irish citizen ceremony

Post by doesnotcompute » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:06 am

I think they are every 3 months or so. So it should be in October.

But if you already have your letter of approval, you are technically an Irish citizen, so you don't need to worry about visas anymore.

Are you travelling somewhere in the next few months? Can you travel on your national passport?

schastleveca
Newly Registered

Post by schastleveca » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:31 am

Thanks for your quick respond. You make me fill a wee bit better now, as i was panicking about it.
I can travel on my nation passport till 20th September only, but i do not plan to do so, i am pregnant at this moment and my baby due on the 8th October, so no travels for me till then.

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 am

schastleveca wrote:My application just was granted for certificate of naturalization. Nut my current visa expire on 20th September 2014, and i was wonder if i make to ceremony before that date or i have to get bridge visa.
Thanks for any help
when did you apply?and when did you get the approval?

amison79

Post by amison79 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am

Hi

You dont have to worry about the visa. My re-entry got finished in May and I had my naturalization on 4th july. now i am waitng for my passport. to console u further more, my original national passport is expiring in coming October. But still I have all my formalities done. :)

schastleveca
Newly Registered

Post by schastleveca » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 am

Darr81 wrote:
schastleveca wrote:My application just was granted for certificate of naturalization. Nut my current visa expire on 20th September 2014, and i was wonder if i make to ceremony before that date or i have to get bridge visa.
Thanks for any help

I apply in October 2013 and application get approval on 4th July 2014, my application was based on marriage to an Irish Citizen

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

schastleveca wrote:
Darr81 wrote:
Thanks for any help

I apply in October 2013 and application get approval on 4th July 2014, my application was based on marriage to an Irish Citizen
Wow, I have found some else with same date as mine, I applied in March 2014 and got apprival date 4th July, spouse on an irish born citizen, can you tell us the address they gave you to post documents back and can you also post this on the time line because some did not believe me. Thanks.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

schastleveca
Newly Registered

Post by schastleveca » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 pm

i have to post fee and photographs to F.S.P.S.A. , CITIZENSHIP SECTION, ROSANNA ROAD, TIPPERARY TOWN, CO. TIPPERARY

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi,
My spouse has applied for Naturalisation on 11th July based on 3 years (Irish Spouse).
We are intending on traveling between 19th Sept - 6th Oct. I have not booked my travel tickets yet.
Just wondering, if anyone has any information on the next citizenship ceremony date, as it will help to plan the travel accordingly (in case we get the approval before the next citizenship ceremony). I am being optimistic based on the feedback on this forum, since many of you have gotten approval in 2 - 2.5 months.

Many thanks in advance.

Bibisha

Post by Bibisha » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Hey everyone I got approved 17july am going in holidays in September can I log in my fee and gnib card then so I will be invited to the October ceremony ???? Help

schastleveca
Newly Registered

Post by schastleveca » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:39 am

Today i got email that i will be invited to next ceremony,and about date they said " The date is not yet finalised but we are looking at
Mid-Late September."