ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Without condition as to time endorsment - Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

markannamoe
Newly Registered

Post by markannamoe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 am

Hello there,

Can anyone please tell me how to write a cover letter to apply for Without condition as to time endorsement. Format and choice of language etc…. I have to apply for this in few days and if anyone can help me in this it would be great.

Thanks

Mark

markannamoe
Newly Registered

Post by markannamoe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Hello there,

Can anyone please tell me how to write a cover letter to apply for Without condition as to time endorsement. Format and choice of language etc…. I have to apply for this in few days and if anyone can help me in this it would be great.

Thanks

Mark

pyramid stone
Ireland

Re: Without condition as to time endorsment - Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

markannamoe wrote:Hello there,

Thanks

Mark
Dear/ Sirs

Hello,

I am ( your name )
address: 345 fggdg road
rhytjtukhj
Dublin 66

I am resident in Ireland since --/--/---- to date. Seven hundred month and three days to date as a Legal residence on Stamp 8 and I am registered with Garda National Immigration.
I hope I am meeting the conditions to qualify for Stamp 5 "Without condition as to time endorsement"

Please find

Full colour copy of my past and current passport
A copy of the GNIB card and
Current address ESB/Gas/eircom/upc bill or Bank statement whatever you will send

Thank you

your name

signature

date

pyramid stone
Ireland

Re: Without condition as to time endorsment - Ireland

Post by pyramid stone » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:10 am

markannamoe wrote:Hello there,

Thanks

Mark
Dear/ Sirs

Hello,

I am ( your name )
address: 345 fggdg road
rhytjtukhj
Dublin 66

I am resident in Ireland since --/--/---- to date. Seven hundred month and three days to date as a Legal residence on Stamp 8 and I am registered with Garda National Immigration.
I hope I am meeting the conditions to qualify for Stamp 5 "Without condition as to time endorsement"

Please find

Full colour copy of my past and current passport
A copy of the GNIB card and
Current address ESB/Gas/eircom/upc bill or Bank statement whatever you will send

Thank you

your name

signature

date