ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Would I get back my Irish Cert and my original documentation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Conejo77
Newly Registered

Would I get back my Irish Cert and my original documentation

Post by Conejo77 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:46 am

Hi,

Congratulations to all new citizens,... and for those who are not citizens yet, hang on there,... you'll be Irish soon (hi hope).

My question could seem silly but, will I get back my Irish cert and my original documentation after they approve my Irish passport?

Cheers.

conejo

janet0001

Re: Would I get back my Irish Cert and my original documenta

Post by janet0001 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 am

Of course Mr. Canejo. They'll return every original documents. Ur Naturalisation cert. is ur Irish birth certificate now. Whenever u wanna apply for a new passport or renew one,u'll always in kid it to prove ur entitlement to Irish citizenship. It's very normal for us to ask question every now and then on this our global community,even if we could've guess what the answer is,it gives assurance. Hope u'll be able to enjoy the benefit of holding a red passport. Enjoy the opportunity while u're still young b4 u get bored of it cos in the end,its all fantasy. Achieve ur dream,sooner or later u get bored of it.