ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wrong letter from inis

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jsireland69
Newly Registered

wrong letter from inis

Post by jsireland69 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Hi
i currently hold an eufam resident card. I recently moved address and decided to inform eu treaty rights about it. I sent a registered letter with my application number, person id my name and date of birth and asked them to kindly update my details. Howeveri got a registered letter back stating that
i am directed by the minister of justice and equality to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence dated.... and enclosures,in respect of your application for a residence card under the europeancommunities regulations2015, which have been retained on file

please note that the onus is on you, the applicant, to advise this office of any change in circumstances while your application is beingrocessed. If you fail to do so, the minisrer may draw inferences fromsuch omissions in any future decisions.

A decision will be reached on your application in due course and will be made on the basis of the documentation on file at that time.

I have sent them an email to let themknow that i did not make any application nor do i have one pending. I have told them that i was given a GNIB card and gave them the number.
Now should i be worried about this letter. Has anyone had that kind of experience with them before.
Should i send them a letter.?
Your advice will be appreciated.

jsireland69
Newly Registered

Re: wrong letter from inis

Post by jsireland69 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:55 am

Any idea anyone?
Has anyone ever had a similar experience pls?

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 am

HI,
It's possible that it's a mistake

First i moved 1 year ago like you () I wrote them by E-mail it's fast and cheaper easier for them to reply too.

I wrote the first e-mail to update they replied and then i wrote again to ask them to confirm that address is now correct.

2 years ago i updated them with change of circumstance on EU citizen activity they replied exactly the same as they did for you and i never heard from them even though document were missing ! i sent them a week later.

If it you have some doubt just cast an e-mail with all your Details person ID that all you wanted was to update address for yourself and EU spouse. Just do as if you wanted to make sure address was updated properly.

And ask if there is something else needed. :mrgreen: and the responded no everything is OK .

A short and clear e-mail. remember they don't answer fast could take 2 weeks or more.

That's how i did. my personal experience right there.

Good luck

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 am

I am.experiencing the same thing now, they sent me the exact same letter and i haven't emailed them. I sent documrnts by registered post and they sent me the same letter in three days. I am.not waiting for a decision. I just wanted to update them with the new address. How did you get it sorted?
Stay strong & never Give up!