ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ZAMBRANO STAMP 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arish786
Newly Registered

ZAMBRANO STAMP 4

Post by arish786 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi everyone i need your help please actually I have got stamp 4 on zambrano basis for 3years which is due to expire shortly so my question is what will be the next step and when can I apply for naturalisation any suggestions please.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Re: ZAMBRANO STAMP 4

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am

Yea same question as mine will expire first quarter of next year

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 am

You should check ur letter of approval which you got from DOJ, Does it say that you have to contact DOJ, 2 weeks in advance of the expiry of your current permission ? or does it say that you don't have to contact this office for further extension and you can go to your local immigration office for further extension ?

So check ur letter it will answer ur question.

Good Luck

arish786
Newly Registered

Post by arish786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Hi Guys thanks for Replies actually I never applied for the stamp through DOJ I straight went to immigration office and they gave me 3 stamp on the counter itself so I don't have any letter thanks again.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:40 pm

That's fine. So why can't u go back to ur local immigration officer again and extend ur visa further ? Did he/she said to u to apply in DOJ for further extension ?, If not why r u worried ? Please elaborate

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 pm

My advice would be to check with your local immigration officer. They will guide you in the right direction of who to apply to for renewal. There is no need to worry, you are the parent of an Irish citizen child :)
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum