ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian e visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Easy Tiger

Indian e visa

Post by Easy Tiger » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi I would like to apply Indian e visa but I'm not sure where to apply one from. I've been on the Indian vfs global visa website but cont find anything to do with Indian e visa. I'm traveling to India to Indian very soon from London Heathrow to Amritsar with short stop over Delhi where I will be transferring to amritsar.

I believe my immigration checks will be done at Amritsar and not at Delhi as I will be transferring from their to amritsar. Now correct if wrong Im sure I read some where that Evie's will not be accepted at Amritsar airport.

Can anyone with kowelge and experience of let me know

Thanks

Alfred Boyle

Re: Indian e visa

Post by Alfred Boyle » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Apply for e-Tourist visa here, https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html

both amristar and delhi accept eTV. so you won't have problem if you land in either of the airports.

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi thank you for your reply much appreciated. I'm traveling on the 20th febuary so when dhould I apply for it and if I apply for the e visa now Would it be Vaild from the date I travel or when I applied for it

Thanks again

Alfred Boyle

Post by Alfred Boyle » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:47 pm

just apply 4 or 5 days before your travel. validity starts from the date visa is issued and not from travel date.