ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian passport renewal for minor father British mother FLRM

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salwad
Newly Registered
India

Indian passport renewal for minor father British mother FLRM

Post by salwad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:31 am

Hi Please help Gurus
I have to apply for my child's indian passport renewal, I recently became British citizen however my wife and son are still indian nationals and they are on FLR M visa UK. dependents of settled person.
when I was looking on VFS website for required documents I came across with below paragraph.

If either of the parents holds a foreign nationality, then a letter from the concerned Embassy or Mission of that country or from the concerned UK authority (in case of British national) stating that the child has not acquired nationality of his / her parent would be[/u] required.[/u]

can you please advise me what kind of document you are requesting from home office uk, I called them they said they don't issue any letters for individuals.

Kindly help me with this query.

secret.simon

Re: Indian passport renewal for minor father British mother

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

salwad
Newly Registered
India

Re: Indian passport renewal for minor father British mother

Post by salwad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Thanks a lot Simon.