ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NADRA POC CARD FOR BRITISH NATIONAL

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khanmzk

NADRA POC CARD FOR BRITISH NATIONAL

Post by khanmzk » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:38 pm

is it possible to apply a POC(pakistan overseas card) card for a british national.my wife she is british native
with no pakistani roots she is in pakistan form last 06 months what are the requirements to get her a NADRA
POC card.any help will be appreciated
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

khanmzk

Re: NADRA POC CARD FOR BRITISH NATIONAL

Post by khanmzk » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am

urgent help needed still waiting for any feedback from somebody have similar experience....
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

geriatrix

Re: NADRA POC CARD FOR BRITISH NATIONAL

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 pm

POC wrote:You can apply for POC if you are a Pakistan origin immigrant or foreigner with annulled nationality. Your family members can also apply for POC. Under the rules, following Pakistan Origin persons can apply for POC, namely:
  • - Former Pakistani Citizens: Any person who does not currently hold Pakistani citizenship but has ever remained a Pakistani citizen in his/her lifetime.
    - Foreigners with links to Pakistan: A person who has never been a Pakistani citizen but any of whose parents or grandparents is/was a citizen of Pakistan at any time during his/her lifetime, provided that at least one of his/her living relatives is presently a Pakistani citizen.
    - Any person who has never been a Pakistani citizen but who either himself, or any of his / her parents or grandparents
    • - was born in the territories included in the Indo-Pak sub-continent;
      - was domiciled in the territories now included in Pakistan; and who acquired the citizenship or nationality of a foreign state or country before the commencement of the Pakistan Citizenship Act, 1951 (II of 1951) i.e. 13th April 1951. Such person shall have to present proof that at least one of his living relatives is presently a Pakistani citizen.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!