Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.
Moderators: sushdmehta, John, ChetanOjha, batleykhan, push, JAJ, Casa, archigabe, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, ca.funke, Amber, Administrator, sbrennan
I am in the process of filling up OCI application for three of us (me, my husband and minor son) but have some confusion and need some help with that..
- firstly, has the online application form changed? I filled Part A filled individually and then was expecting this to be printed out with part B but it turns out Part B is also online now? is this a recent change as the website says otherwise?
- No where in the application form does it ask for indian passport or surrender certificate details; is this the way it is?
- in Part B we need to give details of relatives but as it is a combined form for all three of us, with whose perspective do we need to give the relatives name? as one relative have different relations to all three of us
- I am guessing at the end a combined form will be printed, so how many copies of this form do we need to submit?
- It gave an option of uploading photos, is this necessary? can we not paste photos on printed form ?
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm
Return to Other countries
- OCI application time limit to submit application
by Usrnm3821 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am
- 741 Views
- 2 Replies
- Last post by samkma
Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 pm
- OCI APPLICATION - FAMILY APPLICATION
by shweta.duggal » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 am
- 2575 Views
- 17 Replies
- Last post by ukcitizen13
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 pm
- OCI application
by RAJ2007 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm
- 1109 Views
- 1 Replies
- Last post by sushdmehta
Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm
- OCI Application
by funny009 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm
- 1480 Views
- 3 Replies
- Last post by orotnas
Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm
- PIO Application Help!
by disdil4u » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am
- 739 Views
- 2 Replies
- Last post by disdil4u
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests