ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application time limit to submit application

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Usrnm3821
Newly Registered

OCI application time limit to submit application

Post by Usrnm3821 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am

Hello,

I have filled my online OCI Part A form and then taken a print and filled up Part B as well on 21/03/2013 and it's 19 days since I have filled up the OCI application form which contains my unique Online Reference number but unfortunately I am unable to make it through the queue at HCI london and hence unable to submit my OCI application.
My question - Is there any time limit set by HCI ( in terms of days/weeks) within which one must submit their OCI application to the HCI?

I don't want to end up in a situation where If I go to HCI and they reject my application just because I have crossed time limit. I have been looking at the HCI website and I couldn't find any reference in this regard. i.e. time limt.

Also, this application is just my application but very soon within 2-3 weeks my spouse can also apply with me so shall we make a fresh family application and scrap my application or what? I am unable to make a decision on this.

Please help and guide. Any thought/suggestion is very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Usrnm3821
Newly Registered

Post by Usrnm3821 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Please can anyone answer my question above? Thanks in advance

samkma
Member of Standing

Re: OCI application time limit to submit application

Post by samkma » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Usrnm3821 wrote:Hello,

I have filled my online OCI Part A form and then taken a print and filled up Part B as well on 21/03/2013 and it's 19 days since I have filled up the OCI application form which contains my unique Online Reference number but unfortunately I am unable to make it through the queue at HCI london and hence unable to submit my OCI application.

My question - Is there any time limit set by HCI ( in terms of days/weeks) within which one must submit their OCI application to the HCI?
I don't want to end up in a situation where If I go to HCI and they reject my application just because I have crossed time limit. I have been looking at the HCI website and I couldn't find any reference in this regard. i.e. time limt.
Also, this application is just my application but very soon within 2-3 weeks my spouse can also apply with me so shall we make a fresh family application and scrap my application or what? I am unable to make a decision on this.
Please help and guide. Any thought/suggestion is very much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
I know this is an old post - but the application must be submitted at the Embassy within 90days from the date of online application or its deleted from the system.
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho