ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where can we live & work ????

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

daleuk
Newly Registered

Where can we live & work ????

Post by daleuk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi All

Ok, so first of all, I apologise for the very open ended question I am able to post, but you may be helping to shape our future :) I have already spent a long time reading, and often find it mind boggling!

We are a married couple, both well travelled individuals and completely flexible on where we live/work in the next stages of our lives. This is what we want now to consider, but first we must understand our options? Where can we go? that can we obtain visas/permission/or what ever it is we need, to live and work?

Dale - British Citizen - self employed IT contractor - Software Test Management - have £150k cash savings and additional regular income from 2 x UK rental property.
Katya - Ukrainian Citizen - (non EEA / EU).

* We currently reside in our own countries but spend time visiting each others. We cannot go on with this.

Our intentions: to start a new life together, buy some property, maybe start our own business - investment into the local economy.

We are already aware of the possibility of living in the UK or Ukraine.

What other options do we have?

Thank you in advance for all your help and comments.
Dale & Katya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Where can we live & work ????

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Please continue in your other topic where you are already receiving advise regarding your 'girlfriend'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.