ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to student

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khadeer
Newly Registered

PSW to student

Post by khadeer » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

hello everyone

my name is khadeer , i have done my masters in pharmacology here in london and am currently on Post study work visa which expires in 2nd week of MAY 2014. i am applying for a course (OSPAP ) which starts in SEPTEMBER 2014. i am making the application in next few days and am hoping to be successful.

My question is do i have to go back home after my PSW visa runs out in MAY or is there a provision which allows me to stay here from may - september 2014

if i am accepted by my university then can i go back home and come back when my new student visa starts ?

please helps

thanks in advance.

shaq1

Re: PSW to student

Post by shaq1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 am

You have to go back home and apply from there as your visa is expiring and you new course is starting in September.

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm

you can apply from here , but you need to show full maintenance funds, Plus your academic fee. as you changing from PSW to TIER 4 you need to show 9000 Pounds of maintenance fund into ur account and course fee separate in full as well.

regards

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

The above poster is incorrect, you will need to return home to make your application as the gap between the end of your current visa and start of your new course is more than 28 days.