ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extended family member of a non EEA famiyl member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maomao

extended family member of a non EEA famiyl member

Post by maomao » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello every one,
i am glad that i have found some brilliant guys here who could answer some of my questions

I am a non EEA family member of EEA NATIONAL , married nad settled in the UK. Both of us invited my brother to visit us in the UK and upon his arrival he was detained due to questioning. And late after we made calls, they spoke with my wife that they will realized him. He is now with us but am planning how to apply for him with my wife as extended family members while in the UK especially when the 3 months Visa is still valid.he has been our dependent for quiet too long and even the UKBA knows that he is dependent to us. i dont know if it posssible to apply for him RC now
what really to do so we can apply for him inside UK. Please all help will be appreciated.Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

If he qualifies, he can apply within the UK.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Yes he can apply within the UK. Whether he will be successful is another thing.

He probably should have applied for an EEA family permit.

Coming on a visitors visa and then applying for a Residence Card, when I suspect the reason for the detention would have been that they dont believe he is a genuine visitor, will not help.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maomao

Post by maomao » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Obie and others i appreciate bot your unreserved answer towards my brother i think you people are called to reduced immigration stress from peoples mind.
But i have some question again:
1.What should i do as he is here with family visiting Visa yet the are aware that he is our dependent has been sponsored by me nad my wife throughout everything he was doing and studying and we got a proof to show.
Show i use the EEA2 application form or BR5 OR BR6 for Bulgarian and Romanian direct family member?
I thank you all in advance if this could be hammered well, appreciated
with many thanks
Maomao

Firefade

Post by Firefade » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 pm

We got a residence card for my sister in law. She was on a visitors visa.Get a lawyer involved,show proof he or she is related to you,the application will take long,he/she will be refused based on the fact your extended family member has not resided with your EU family in her member state. Your lawyer will now need to apply for judicial review based on the fact that you have supported your extended family member for quite sometime.

Get the right lawyer,you cannot do it on your own as its complicated.
Best of luck.

maomao

Post by maomao » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 am

Thank you my dear i think that sounds good but will you please help me with the same lawyer that mdae your sister in law to get RC. Please help me the lawyer number so i can call and arrange with him please
Thank you

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

If someone does not meet the requirements, it is difficult to see, how a lawyer can make them. I find it difficult to see what a lawyer can do at these initial stages that an applicants cannot do themselves.

At this stage an application has yet to be made or decided, nevermind a judicial proceedings.

Cases comes in different shapes an form, and different level of complexities.

There comes a time when judicial intervention is necessary, and a competent advocate may be required. Dufficult to see that such stage has materialise at this point.

No point in Judicial review yet, as there is not even a decision, nevermind one that can be judicially reviewed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

maomao

Post by maomao » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 am

I Thank all of you here! Jumbo and Obie nad you last contribution seems right in the sense that i should apply first and see how the process goes and if their comes refusal that is the time one must bring in a Lawyer right? Wasn't this your advice in light of this Obie?

Please am waiting desperately for you reply and i strongly convince that you people here get the answer for most of our problems God will protect all helpers

maomao

Post by maomao » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 pm

i am still worry if i could get reply on this nad which form should i use to apply as Direct family of Bulgarian national.

jrakhila
Newly Registered

Re: extended family member of a non EEA famiyl member

Post by jrakhila » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi,

My sister (Russian) is married to EEA national (Italian), she has PR already from Nov 2013.

I am on residence card (till Oct 2016), and in 2 years I should apply for PR too as an extended family member.

However, my sister is going to divorce her husband this year. Would this affect my case?
Can I still apply for PR?

Thank you.

maomao

Post by maomao » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 am

Search
FAQ
MEMBERS
LOGOUT
Workpermit.com +44 (0)344-991-9222
Board index
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts

maomao - Posts
Return to advanced search

Search these results: Search found 88 matches • Page 1 of 5 • 12345
Re: My brother application was refuse as extended family mem
Anyone to commit please please?
Jump to post
My brother application was refuse as extended family member
Sorry for the second post just to make some correction . THANKS Hi every one,after getting the advise from good friend and others in this forum , I sent in my brother EEA application was refused 27 of this month Reasons: because money was sent from Africa to my wife on her name in just one of the re...

gsmagnel
Newly Registered

Post by gsmagnel » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:27 am

URGENT PLEASE HELP ME!
hello everyone
I am Agnel
I have made an EEA2 application through extended relationship that's my uncle (my dad's brother)
He is French by birth

Application timeline

Application sent : 23rd December 2013
Payment Detected : 3rd January 2014
COA processed : 16th January 2014 (with unable to confirm the right to work)
RC refused : 6th March 2014

Reason for refusal : Based on the evidence submitted you have not demonstrated any current evidence of financial dependency upon your EEA sponsor in UK or that you are residing in the same household as your EEA family member.

Documents which I have submitted to HO
1. Birth certificates of me and my uncle
2. French family book (to prove the relationship)
3. My passport and my uncle's ID card
4. Photography proofs - 10 (from the age of 5 to till date)
5. Financial Dependency proofs bills and bank statement - 27 (before coming to UK)
6. Financial Dependency regular bank transfers in the form of bank statements (after coming to UK) - for past 4 months
7. Financially Dependency - Letter of Declaration from my school's & college's and also includes higher authorities
8. Self Declaration letter from my uncle and my parents
9. My uncle's payslip - 3 (last three months)
10. My uncle's Employer Letter
11. My university letter
12. Address Proof Documents of my uncle
* Joint Tenancy Agreement (my name and his name) - All bills included (Gas/ Water/ Electricity/ Wifi)
* Bank Letters & Statements
* EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) letter
* NI number letter
* BT Landline bills (3 months)
* 3 mobile bills
* Tesco Club membership letter
* Boots membership letter
* Nectar membership letter
* British Red Cross Letter
* Lyca mobile letter
* NHS letter
* Voter letter
* Driving license
13. Address proof Documents for me
* Joint Tenancy Agreement (my name and his name) - All bills included (Gas/ Water/ Electricity/ Wifi)
* Bank Letters & Statements
* Vodafone bills
* University Letter
* Voter Letter

Can anyone please suggest me whether I can go appeal since I have submitted all the required documents to HO and yet they have mentioned that I haven't provided financial dependency in UK or I must be living with my uncle in same household. And I qualify in both the circumstances.

thank you
Looking forward for your response!
God bless

allenboo
- thin ice -

Post by allenboo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 pm

hello all, this topic interest me and i would like all your opinion for a friend.

my friend is a british citizen and his brother (over 21) came here on 3 years student visa. they both live in the same household and he has been giving monies to his brother regularly. he wants to use the eea route and go to france to excersie treaty rights. can the brother join him in france as eu dependant irrespective of say he canme to the uk on student visa. after this he plan to come back on surrinder sign route. please can you also provide any useful link of eu dependency. thank you all.
please is there a maximun number of eu dependants (extended) that one can sponsor. i am looking at 20 family members

maomao

Married 3.5 yrs but going to marry my fiancée needs H/O app

Post by maomao » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:20 am

Hello good guys I salute you all who are doing brilliant job to help people with difficult immigration issues . Thank you all
I have a quick question but befor I throw any question, let me give you a brief history of my present EEA FAMILY SITUATION Any one or someone who feel like answering please do so or any body to answer me direct just as you guys had help some of us before
I got marry in February 2012 and got my resident card in 2013
the marriage became very very difficult and my ex decided to filed in divorce in 2015 March . The court accepted the decree nisie and in 2015 August the 5th , decree absolute was granted
My fiancée who I have been been for two years now is a Brtosh citizen and she want us to get marry as soon as possible . I move in with her 5 month now and recently we went and give our notice of Marriage to the Borrough we are now living .
But the lady that interview us said the will need to send the document to the home office for marriage approval becsause am not British neither indefinite leave to remain . So the lady said I have to wait probably 70 days and we have booked our weeding date in the church we intend to Mary .
My fiancée is frustrated over this issues now and we don't know what to do and why not 28 days becsause I have resident card already and again I have been marriahe for almost 4 years with my EEA ex partner .
Could any one here will try to advice us what can we do becsause I should been treated as some who has attain ror or what the home office would say ? Are they going to reply early or they would spoil our date fixed for the wedding ? Please I need guys responsible soon .
I thank you all in advance .

maomao

Post by maomao » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:44 am

Anyone feeling to help me for the above matter
Guys looking ahead please

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Please continue in your other thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 92591.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

maomao

Thinking to put in application for Permennt residence

Post by maomao » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello to every one here and I think you all for the beilliant job this forum is doing and God bless the initiators of this board!

I am searching for an answer towards my case but first let me just state my immigration history down so every one will be great to advice and contribute :
Came to UK 2010
meet my ex wife the same year 2010
1 year later we started planning to get marry
Stayed together as cohabitation
2012 February got married and got my resident card later 2012
Lived together under one roof for 3 & half
Finall get divorced 5august 2015
She has lived in the UK for 11 good years
I was thinking if h/0 will approved me of getting married to my fiancée which they have accepted me to marry her
Now I want to apply for Permennt resident based on the number of years I have lived altogether with her under the same roof and I have printed out the EEA 4 form for PR
Will I be qualify ? Although I knew I should apply first for retention of Right , however because of my time with her before marriage and after marriage I thought it fit to go for Permennt resentment now and she is ready to provide every single document to show she had been excising treaty right and she is cooperating fully ? Any advice ? Many thanks to all