ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will the long residency be effected if workng ful time on t4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bigboy86

will the long residency be effected if workng ful time on t4

Post by Bigboy86 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:43 pm

hi guys

i need some help too.
my elder brother is finishing his 10 year lawdull residency in august this year. he was on psw for 2 years until this year february. he then applied and got the student visa on tier 4.
when he had the PSW, he was working full time and now that he is on student visa, his employer hasnt asked for updated visa, and he is working full time while being on student visa and his visa doesnt allow him to work at all.

i wanted to know if it is going to be a problem when he will apply for indefinate in august on the basis of long residency due to him working full time while on a student visa.

i kept telling him to stop working but he says that he will not get this job back if he leaves now.

really would like some help guys on this if you can.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinny

Re: will the long residency be effected if workng ful time o

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:05 pm

so basically he can get refused.
becasue he keep on saying that on ILR long residancy application, Ho doesnt check the working history.
really appriciate your help sir.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 am

He's still breaching his conditions that the important part, whether or not the HO check his employment history. It's a risk that something could trigger a check.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sunnysomerset

Post by sunnysomerset » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:02 am

As mentioned above, he is in breach of his visa conditions and subject to removal. What he can do to avoid it is not include his National Insurance number on his ILR application, since that is the only thing tying him to his earnings and something that the Home Office can check. Although doing that may seem suspicious and they may end up asking him for it, to which he might be able to get away with by saying he doesnt have one... shaky ground... :-/

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you all for the replies
He has finally got some sense and gave notice

1 question is that he got the current tier4 visa granted on 18th of feb 2014 and he should be finishing work end of 31st march 2014 is there going to be still an issue because he has still been working for about a month since he received the tier4 biomatric card.