ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Permit Delivery - Help!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

irishukrainian
Newly Registered

Biometric Residence Permit Delivery - Help!

Post by irishukrainian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello..I just found this forum and I hope I am posting this in the right place! I am an american, married to a british citizen..I went to Sheffield for my premium appointment March 4th to get Indefinite Leave to Remain and I got it, thankfully. I am now waiting for the Biometric Residence Permit to show up by courier. Does anyone know if they are behind or anything?? This is the 10th day of waiting for me. They gave me no name of the courier, or a tracking number, so I am in the dark about all this. Can someone shed some light on this for me please? I am getting concerned. They can't change their minds and say I can't stay here, can they? I have not heard a word from them since paying all that money for the premium appointment! ;-( Thank you for any help you can offer. I appreciate it.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Biometric Residence Permit Delivery - Help!

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:17 pm

You have to call ho tell them their ref number which is on your approval letter and ask them about brp card .it should be with you in 10 days so it's better if you call them now .
ss

irishukrainian
Newly Registered

Post by irishukrainian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:32 pm

All I have is a letter with an email address for them...there is no phone number that I can find!!!! If anyone happens to know how to call them, I would appreciate it....It does not even tell me which courier it is...I did phone the DX courier to see if there is any parcel for me and there is none yet...but I am not even sure that IS the courier they used...it's like pulling teeth to find out anything from the UK Border Agency...makes me think of the KGB!!! lol

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:44 pm

0870 606 7766. This is home office number .
ss

irishukrainian
Newly Registered

Post by irishukrainian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Thank You so much whoever you are!!!...I hope I find out SOMETHING!!!

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Call DX Couriers at 0844 826 1178 to inquire if they have a delivery for you. its a company responsible for brp card just ask them if they have any delivery for your postcode
ss