ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Makaveli
- thin ice -

zambrano

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to get cheap DNA test? I was ask to do it for Zambrano. thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Did DOJ not asked you from which Lab to get the DNA test ?

Can u plz tell me what docs did u sent when you applied for Zambrano application ?

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:40 pm

I do not think you can get cheap DNA that will be accepted by the DOJ, in the letter that must have been sent to you, you will have been advised about possible test centre in which somebody from the department will be present. I know of a family who could not afford to pay this fee, they wrote to the DOJ explaining their position, they were later issued the residence but it does takes time.

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:28 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Did DOJ not asked you from which Lab to get the DNA test ?

Can u plz tell me what docs did u sent when you applied for Zambrano application ?
Im sorry can u check on INIS websit for the document to supplied Im not thinking stright now and my head is all over the place. Im so piss of to give this DNA, because I find this insulting and injuste. If the want DNA I suppose they have to do themselves and pay for it. But u know they always find the way to make people life difficult as its already is. F this shttt

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm

dalebutt wrote:I do not think you can get cheap DNA that will be accepted by the DOJ, in the letter that must have been sent to you, you will have been advised about possible test centre in which somebody from the department will be present. I know of a family who could not afford to pay this fee, they wrote to the DOJ explaining their position, they were later issued the residence but it does takes time.
yeah in the letter they says it's: Ormond quay paternity services. I find this so unprofessional. Anyway, it's Ireland who care? they do want they want and nobody will get up and fight. No surprises anymore

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Woooohh!!
Thats expensive like € 400!!

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 pm

masterboy123 wrote:Woooohh!!
yeah it's facing expensive 469 euros

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Makaveli wrote:
masterboy123 wrote:Woooohh!!
yeah it's facing expensive 469 euros[/ I was separated and the know it's my kids. Can anyone tell how can I sue this *******? I'm so **** of and angry to do DNA on my own facing blooooooood. They only ******* dearly beloved because the see u dark and the baby is mixe. I ****** hates this ******* ignorant ******.

**Edited by moderator**

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:32 pm

@ Makaveli

I know u r upset about the DNA, but plz keep the forum up to a decent language. You could be banned by using bad language.

Good Luck mate, this is one of your final steps and hopefully this will be over soon....

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Makaveli the use of such profanities is unacceptable, I have placed you on - thin ice -, do it again and I shall ban you. I understand you are upset but many people on this forum are emotional, still there is no need for that language.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:@ Makaveli

I know u r upset about the DNA, but plz keep the forum up to a decent language. You could be banned by using bad language.

Good Luck mate, this is one of your final steps and hopefully this will be over soon....
Im sorry for the Language and hope u will forgive me. Im not always like this and Im just tired of Injustice. My apology if I upset anyone.

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:59 pm

You just need to relax and try your best to go and do the DNA, it happens to lots of people and they just have to comply and get what they want.

Take it easy brov, good luck!

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Makaveli did you apply using a lawyer or solicitor? You can instruct your lawyer to write to the DOJ explaining that you could not afford the fee for the DNA. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, don't be stressed about this issue, at least they are not looking to deport you? so many people are in a worse situation than yours, be thankful and stay strong. Good luck.

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

dalebutt wrote:Makaveli did you apply using a lawyer or solicitor? You can instruct your lawyer to write to the DOJ explaining that you could not afford the fee for the DNA. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, don't be stressed about this issue, at least they are not looking to deport you? so many people are in a worse situation than yours, be thankful and stay strong. Good luck.
Thank all of you and your words reconfort me. It's just it's really get into me cause Im so tired of this Immigration issues and feel like every step you take it's like they polling u back. instead of paying 460 euros I could I have using that money to take care of my daughter. Anyway,ur word make me strong again and will do this DNA like everybody hopefully will be fine.thank u all and Im sorry again If I upset anyone

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Post by Makaveli » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

dalebutt wrote:Makaveli did you apply using a lawyer or solicitor? You can instruct your lawyer to write to the DOJ explaining that you could not afford the fee for the DNA. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, don't be stressed about this issue, at least they are not looking to deport you? so many people are in a worse situation than yours, be thankful and stay strong. Good luck.
No I didn't use Sollicitor, may be that was a mistake. I should have. But my case normally is straight forward: I was married and now separated and have kid who is Irish citizen. they refuse my long term residency and now making life difficult for me to get zambrano after 8 year in here. 5 years legally. Normally I should have applying for citizenship now. Anyway, it's all gud. will get there

Makaveli
- thin ice -

Re: zambrano

Post by Makaveli » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Hi guys,
Just to let u know that my application was accept by the Minister and granted leave to Remain for 1 year. renewable. Thanks for all ur support. The jornnee was long but at the end we get something. never give up guys

Cecil
Newly Registered

Re: zambrano

Post by Cecil » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 am

does anyone really know how long it takes to get the residency permit applied for on the basis of Zambrano judgement? I have applied, no acknowledgment was given as per receipt of my application. I have sent two more letters requesting acknowledgment, yet no response.

I also want to know if there is a phone number i can call or email address i can use to contact them and at the same time track my application.