ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June expiring 6 months GNIB card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

June expiring 6 months GNIB card

Post by zaza7625 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi all.
First of all I have to express my gratitude about those people who do not hesitate to answer my stupid questions and they are doing everything to facilitate my being in Ireland by answering my questions I mentioned above.

As for my case:
My 6 months GNIB card expires in june 2014. I just would like to know, will INIS inform me in advance that my card is being expired and to go to immigration office to obtain new one?
If INIS will not inform me about that, how can I guess what date I have to be presented at INIS exactly?
I am saying that, cos' my friend got 1 month notification from INIS in advance to change a card.

one more issue:
The GNIB card was issued to me due to my EU wife who was experiencing EU treaty Rights, her job finished couple a months ago (she is on jobseekers allowance) and we informed them about this, because I wanted my case to be changed by Zambrano.
Anyway, please advise me what to do
Sincerely
Zaza7625