ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm or flro?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Qaiser125
Newly Registered

Flrm or flro?

Post by Qaiser125 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Plz help.i came to uk in june 2012 as a dependant of tier 4.my husband husband applied for ilr on 10yr basis.my visa was also expired so i applied on flr o,which was rejected without right of appeal.my husband has now got ilr.what shall i do? Shall i apply on flr m or flr o?and do we have to show 18600 or i come under the old rules?

Amber
Mood:

Re: Flrm or flro?

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 pm

FLR(M) within 28 days of being rejected. Make sure the application is perfect, you'll have to meet the Financial Requirement and A1 English, you've missed out on the old rules by one day I'm afraid, who told you to apply for FLR(O)? 5 years until you can settle now.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.