ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting in to Ireland (Complex immigration history)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sony44

Re: Getting in to Ireland (Complex immigration history)

Post by sony44 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Latin traveller, on facebook its just a support and advise group on ss route.

I read the post on here myself,the husband had overstayed in the UK and was exactly in de_vip situation.It was a case of having him to go to Ireland with wife to pursue SS route not vice versa. Just cant find it

Latintraveller

Post by Latintraveller » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:18 pm

I generally keep abreast of that forum too, but from time to time I miss a few days worth of conversations. I guess that happened in that instance as I dont recall the conversation. If I had I would have helped you look for it. Thankfully there is a lot of help and advise out there these days.
Good luck!

de_vip
Newly Registered

Post by de_vip » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Thanks for support but I'm still running around in UK with my Partner to find every possible option to go to Ireland from here instead of going pakistan and then applying from there but this UKBA has a serious issue about me doing this so anyone whose out there should not attempt anything stupid until they have all their paper work ready in hand.

sony44

Post by sony44 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:27 am

Hi de-vip,

How are you keeping?Any updates?

Ramou23
Newly Registered

Post by Ramou23 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm

I really need help.
I got Married by proxy last year December,I wasn't present at the marriage but my Partner and Family where. I visited my Husband this year and we both went to foreign Affairs and minister of Justice to register our Marriage certificate.

Now I want to travel to Ireland this year to take the SS route with my partner, do you people think that my Marriage Certificate will be accepted?

Thank you in advance.