ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK test wrong Place of birth

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

anishmathw
Newly Registered

Life in UK test wrong Place of birth

Post by anishmathw » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 pm

I am going for ILR premium appointment in October 2012, my query is regarding life in uk test certificate. While applied for life in uk test I used my city name rather than actual village name for place of birth column. So there is a mismatch between my passport place of birth and life in uk certificate . Rest all details correct. Please some one advise me what should I do, any similar stiuvation for anyone here ?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Shouldn't be a problem.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

abdul81
Newly Registered

Re: Life in UK test wrong Place of birth

Post by abdul81 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

I have a similar problem. In my Life in UK test result my country of birth is wrong. All other details including the birth place is correct.

As this post is old just wondered whether you went with the incorrect details and what happened to your application.

This will greatly help me in decide whether I should go with the wrong country of birth or rewrite the test.

PawelSirotko
Newly Registered

Re: Life in UK test wrong Place of birth

Post by PawelSirotko » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm

I think you should be fine, what happened to me was they had my name and my last name wrong way round, but it didn't cause any trouble. It's not your fault